Chapter 11 "We'll meet again soon"

Bendy's pov.

'Is that, Henry?' Well I haven't heard or seen him before until today, so it must be him. I went through a hallway that had a staircase at the end of it. The guy, I was assuming  is Henry was in the hallway as well. I walked towards him to say hello to him but, he looked frightened. I took another step towards him, he started running towards the elevator on my right.

Soon after the elevator went up I heard a familiar voice. 'I think that it is Alice. She must have said something about us (Him and his counterpart.)That  must be why his is scared of me especially now that I have ink all over me.' I then heard a thud that broke my train of thought. I went to see what is was. I found Sammy trying to clean the mess one of the searchers made.

"Hey, Sammy!" I said while waving at him. He waved back. "Bye" I walked out of the room. It would be way to awkward to stay there any longer. So I went to see Allison and Tom. After while I got there but I didn't see them. 'Probably same reason why Henry ran away from me too. Oh, well. I guess I will go see what Inky is doing, then.' 

Henry's pov. (It's been quite a while)

*Back when Bendy saw each other in the hallway*

'That must be the ink demon.' He started walking towards me and I just started running out of fear. I got the elevator and the button with the number 9 on it. While we were going up for some reason the ink demon stayed and watched us go up. I received another task form Alice to destroy 15 of the Bendy cutouts. Some where in the same room so I destroyed them. Then I went into the elevator to level K and found a few there and destroyed them. 

I walked a bit farther and the hallway was split into 2. In the middle it had arrows, The demons pointing to the left and The angels pointing to the right. I decided to go the left since I went right last time. The floors where filled with ink and it had shelfs some were filled with bendy plushies the rest were partly covered. I looked around and found a tape recording. I listened to it and then continued walking.

After I finished the task again I went back to elevator and pressed the button for level 9 again.  The butcher gang was there and they started attacking me. I moved back and I ran up the stairs but there was some more there. Then I heard Alice say, "Disgusting wretches wandered my halls...They're trying to drag me back to the darkness. Don't let them take your angel!" Once I wiped them out. 

She told me to collect 5 ink hearts again. I grabbed the tommy gun and headed back to the elevator. And pressed the button for level 14, where I found the projectionist. After I went back and gave Alice the ink hearts, I headed back to the elevator. She talked about how she pictured Heaven was like and when she finished talking, she made the elevator go crashing down again. 

I tried to save Boris once more but I couldn't save him. I saw him for second but I passed out. After I regained consciousness. I turned around to see the elevator broken. I started looking for Boris again. 

*Time skip to the end of the fight with Brute Boris, because I don't want to explain to much*

Alice came charging at me, I was getting ready to run away from her, but Allison stabbed her in the back with a sword. I stepped back a bit to avoid getting hit with it. I passed out and ended up in the cell again.

Bendy's pov.

I went to the throne room (Idk what to call it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) and looked around the room to see if there was anything interesting to see. After a while of searching I gave up and started watching one of our episodes. (It was the Snow sillies episode) Once that episode finished I turned off the screen. 

Then, I heard a noise, I left the room so the person wouldn't see or hear me. Until.....I heard Joey's voice. I froze in my tracks, and listened. At the end I heard him say, He was here for his beginning, but his never seen the end. I burst into the room to see Henry holding a reel  with The End taped on the side.

 I turned into beast bendy and started trying to take the reel away. 'He can't use that reel, or else it'll be the end for me.'  I kept chasing him, but he moved all four of the levers. I followed him through a narrow hallway and into a room with 4 pillars filled with ink at the corners of the room. I charged at henry but he moved away causing me to smash my head into the pillar.

"Ow" I whispered. I turned around and charged at him again, and I hit the pillar for the second time. This happened 2 more times. At this point my head was hurting so I took a breather, and went after Henry again. By the time I found him again he was already at the tape recorder (I had to google that) I went towards him and then stopped. 

Henry had put the reel in it. I saw that the screens started to say the end. Then I saw a bright light, I looked down and saw that I was disintegrating, also the light was coming from me. It didn't hurt but the light to bright that I had to close my eyes. After I while I opened my eyes. 

Finished a new chapter. Also sorry if I repeated some things from chapter 3 of the game and if I repeated a lot of words like After/while/And. Anyways have a Good Morning, Noon, or Night. 1015 Words.