04 | the shower

POINT OF VIEWCHOI HAEUN

POINT OF VIEW
CHOI HAEUN

FOR WHATEVER REASON, I'VE
had extremely rotten luck as of late.

Not only was the stranger—Taehyung—nothing like I'd imagined he'd be, but he was giving me extremely non-descriptive answers as to who, or rather, what, he was.

Or, more accurately, he was giving me no answers to any of the questions I had.

Did I forget to mention the fact that I hadn't even begun to think about how I was going to face Jimin after the weekend was over?

What I hadn't expected was that I would have to discard that worry altogether, because Taehyung was preventing me from leaving my apartment complex to go anywhere.

He stood at the front door, blocking my exit.

"Now that we've met," He said, "Or, rather, that you've met me, I can't allow you to go to the store. Or anywhere, for that matter."

With that, I was even more intrigued—but also confused. If I couldn't go anywhere or see anyone after meeting him, why show himself to me now?

At least that's what I'd assumed had happened. Had he really been the one to show himself to me?

Regardless, I was pissed. So crossing my arms, I huffed in frustration. "Look here Mr. Supernatural, I'm going to get some damn groceries, and that's that. I'm too busy throughout the week to get them any other time but the weekend. Do you want me to friggin' starve?"

Taehyung scoffed, saying, "You humans. The way you live is so inconvenient."

My jaw practically hit the floor as I gawked at him.

Inconvenient? Didn't he have to eat too?

What the hell is this guy? I thought.

Regardless, with whatever abilities he possesses, there's no way I'm getting past him and out that front door. But maybe there was a way I could still get something out of the day.

Maybe I could negotiate.

I cleared my throat and his head perked up a bit. Only somehow, he literally managed to move in an antagonistic way. I couldn't quite place it, but something about this guy seriously irked me.