Rhyme-to-Death

Again, that's a challenge I ve accepted. HOE YOU LIKE IT!
It was an ordinary day. As ordinary as it could be in my town. A modest city by tye shore of the Atlantic Ocean. Yes, I am not telling ya the exact name  of it, but let's call it Smolyan for no. I was the daughter of a famous detective- Jonas. Noone knew his first name, neither I did. But hes a cool father. He has long brown messy hair and his icy blue eyes shiver in an unintended manner of a habitual suspiciousness. I was even worse. But it all started when mum died. She was a nice winamp. Whom I could not resist to talk to just as many other men except for dad. He was rather annoying. Not an overprotective parent I must admit. He was just lazy when speaking of household chores that's why he never did them ... at all..... There had been a killer who would put dated on their victims. 14.12.2005 was the most interesting one. Dad supposed they were the dates of birth or of death of the next victims. But that was not the case. They would struggle to find the murderer who was now called Al- absolutely lethal. What a celebrity he or she was! As for me, we had our inner crime passion in common. I didnt want ot become a detective as it seemed boring to me, just writhing on papers about where you have been to inc
Vestigayr and so.... I was a pretty nice girl and I had my best friend beside me- Emm. Emm was a tall girl who would always support me whatever the case. She even hated my father because once he didn't come to my birthday party.- What a jerk!- she shouted. - He should have had been here by now. He never came. I ate the cake. We had a nice little party. That wasnt enough tho.... He had a colleague- Ace. He brought me  a gift and said. - Leave him be. Hes a detective. It's not that he doesn't love you, hes the busy! I had. Already calmed down a little back then so I told him. - How can I make him less busier with crime? I need his love, I dont have my mother to keep me company. He replied as if pretty unsure. -Y-you may try to surprise him? A detective? How would I do so if he had in mind that anything from the surroundings could surprise him aunt time? Well....
Dad came back today with an unconscious smirk, diabolic spark that froze my breath.-Dad?- I asked him sooo....
He stood by the door and told me to go to him. I went there and he Hughes me tightly. I was choking. He then let go of me and said.- I may not survive, he has killed Ace.- What? I was about to cry. He was the only person that would talk to me when I was sad or just when I needed company. I went to school the next day with dizzily blueish bags under my eyes. My hair was messy and my body was Ronaldo... jk.... I had slept terribly that night. But had the killer started to murder detectives too? Emm came rushing towards me and hugged me. She had known. I started to beg her to let me sleep at their house just to thi thing ov She agreed. After school we met and....  then all of a sudden a man with a black hoodie jumped out of the bushes and.... stabbed her..... I froze for a second. He looked at me as I fainted.....
I woke up. Ahhh, was it.... I was hospitalize and my father was looking me in the eyes.
-Are you OK? WHAT HAPPENED? WHO WAS HE?
-DAD, I AM STILL HERE! AS YOUR DAUGHTER! DOnt u at least care about me? Aren't you happy that I survived. Then I remembered Emm.... I stared sobbing. Still and my eyes were....
I woke up again.... Had I fainted? Dad had left before I had woken up.... I started to hate him. He wasnt caring enough.... He was just interrogating me to take the information and arrest the killer. I got back to the body as there was a funeral. I went up to the coffin for the last goodbye when I saw the fate on her head. 05.06.2007. Huh, but.... we were 2020. Why would it be 2007? Plus. She was born on 24th Oct 2007.... What did the criminal do? Dad was investigating and thinking on the date too. When I got back home, I caugh After I saw a pic of her, I remembered. Before he had stabbed her, he sang. I know you may be afraid, it will stop just from my blade. A song. HUH.... Well.... It was catchy with its innocent creepiness..... I gave it too much tought. When I told dad, he said. - Honey, hoe does that help me?- I answered. it's all clues. Dad. It may turn out to be helpful. But the killer must have been following us...Dad.... just stopped.... he knew I was not right. I mean, how could he have been following us if he hadn't killed us beforehand? He sat down, looking at the date. The next day, there was another victim- Sarsh Durr, 24, killed on 24 Oct at 20:08. The date on her forehead was 19.04.2008. Dad was furious and the family of the killed were crying their hearts out. He noticed me. He said that I was right. The rhymes were important. But this time it was. I am standing at your door, soon you ll be dead on the floor. I knew it! Mainly because... I was the killer. Yeah.... those weren't dates I d been writing.... they were initials- Emm Furr, E-5, F-6, time of death- 20:07- 05.07.2007. The next day I killed my dad. Of course. He was shot with a gun I had found. I had widened the whole. I see why the may have tought I wa a man- I had faked a size for it to look bigger, isnt that what men did? You know how... Hahahah..... Ih, reader, you're scared, I know why, maybe cos you re gonna. Die.