Where is this place?

Shuichi awoke from his dark sleep. He adjusted his eyes and saw white walls. " W-where am I? " he whispered.

He observed the room carefully and figured he was in a hospital. As he began to put his cold bare feet among the floor something pulled him back. A wire was strapped to his arm.

His arm quickly jolted back and he began to feel nauseous. His blood was drained from his body and was put through the wire. He didn't know where that wire was draining his fluids, but he wasn't scared.

He pulled the wire away from his arm and searched the hospitals facilitiy. It seemed as though they weren't in danganronpa anymore. And that's when he remembered. " Maki! Himiko! Where are you? " he shouted.

He heard no response.

He headed towards the door and banged on it multiple times before breaking the thing down with his own legs. The door flew down and the young protagonist began feeling exhausted. Pushing his feelings aside he walked through the white corridor.

As Shuichi stormed out of the place he was being held captive, he saw
multiple doors among the white walls, all labeled with his classmates names. He began to become immensely worried. Everything in his view became warped and twisted. Worries flooded his mind and everything went black.