Tanjiro vs The Demon Arc

*The story starts of Shinjuro-san writing a letter to Tanjiro thanking him for saving his son Kyujuro.

Shinjuro: Tanjiro Kamado-kun I would like to thank you for stepping up and saving my eldest son Kyoujuro. I also heard that you've been exchanging letters with his little brother Senjurou for the past four months.

Shinjuro: Kyoujuro is a great kid, unlike me. I was beating myself up for my incompetence. As my beloved wife died to the sickness, I drowned myself in sorrow and drinking, feeling sorry for my self, I still regret my actions to this day.

Shinjuro: But you've changed that, I'm no longer the foolish coward you saw on our first meeting. Kyoujurou after he abandoned what I've taught him, he studied the instruction book of the flame breath, As a result he became a pillar. A book that has only three volumes. 

Shinjuro: But you are more amazing Tanjiro-kun than you know, You are a sun user, Your bloodline are the chosen ones, You're the strongest breath user there is you have the red birthmark, which each chosen one has.

Tanjiro* : No, Shinjuro-kun this is no birthmark, this is only a scar I got from protecting my little brother from the brazier.

Tanjiro* : And it got worse, when I was in the final selection.

Tanjiro*: Though my father has that birthmark, he might the chosen one, not me

Tanjiro* : I'm sure of it.

Tanjiro*: Even though I'm the chosen one. I may lack power, There are sometimes I just can't back down and do nothing.

Tanjiro*: Because they're killing a lot of innocent people without hestation and regrets.

*The view is locked on to Daki*

*Tanjiro Quickly jumped next to Daki*

Tanjiro: THAT'S SOMETHING I CANNOT ALLOW *A powerful strike*

*It missed. But it really got Daki offguard.*

Tanjiro*: The lost lives will never ever return!

*Tanjiro's appearance got alot more serious than before and it has this black tatoo extending from his head to his right shoulder, Eyes bleed and that beautiful smile of his is gone.

*Daki sensed that Tanjiro was becoming serious.

Tanjiro: People, Why do you kill them? And trample their lives as if it was dirt!?

Daki:* I think I heard that phrase before.

*Illusions began to arise on Daki's Eyes

Mysterious Figure: What's so fun about it? What's so enjoyable? What is life to you?

Daki: What? Dunno him?

Tanjiro: Why you don't know?! *Fades*

Mysterious Figure: How could you forget?

Daki: These memories are not mine. *Gasp* It's the cells. It's HIS memories.

Tanjiro: You were human once, you've cried, you've shed blood. You felt pain and suffering.

Daki: *Smashes her first onto the roof tiles*

Daki: Blah Blah Blah, Don't remember, Don't care.

Daki: All we need to know is that, We never need money to eat, We never sucummed or become I'll, We don't age, most importantly, We don't lose anything!

Tanjiro: Alright. Enough talk.

*Tanjiro quickly dashed towards Daki.

Daki: Blood Technique: Multi- Layered Sash Slash'

Daki: *You fool, I've gotten stronger, And you haven't faced much when I was divided, now I'm one, Goodbye along with that dull blade of yours, I'm heading for the pillar.

Tanjiro: Dance of the Sun God: Burning Sun'
*It is A Fiery Whirlwind type of attack*

Daki: Aw Ow Aw. What is this pain? The part that got slashed feels burning. I can't regenerate too well

Daki: He should be not able to move, since he suffered heavy wounds from me.

Daki: This guy, he got quicker and stronger. Is he human?

*Daki Steps back but Tanjiro quickly chased her*

Daki: Weird Weird! This guy is weird!

*Tanjiro got an opening and sliced her neck it connects but*

Daki: Do you think someone like you could slice my head?!

Daki: There's no way my head will be cut by the likes of you!

*Her head is like her sash it's hard, yet flexible

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of Arc~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~