Training Arc

*This was during after the rain and when Giyu and Shinobu went on a shopping date*

Kotetsu: Tanjiro Please become stronger

Kotetsu: And say this to them.

Kotetsu: "That all you got? You piece of crap"

Kotetsu: "Runt" "Clumsy legs"

Tanjiro: Kotetsu-san that's a little too

Kotetsu: Is it better to slice his head and hang it on the gate

Tanjiro: *Grabs Kotetsu* No!! You can't say that!

Kotetsu: Say it.

Tanjiro: No!

Tanjiro: *But I've got to admit Tokito-kun was awesome, He's smaller and younger than me but*

Tanjiro: *But I can't lose to him*

Kotetsu: Tanjiro-san, please say it.

Tanjiro: I have to become stronger!

*Tanjiro trained hard, but the doll keeps knocking him out off his feet, Despite the difference in power he never gave up*

Tanjiro: Guah!~

Kotetsu: Tanjiro-san!

Tanjiro: I'm going to DIE! Six arms are too hard!

Kotetsu: Its has five arms now! That jerk yanked the other one so its capability decreased!

Kotetsu: If you die from this you'll never win against him!

Kotetsu: Do your best! I'll say this one more time!

Kotetsu: You're playing by your habit again, you're not making decisions when you saw your enemy move. That's why nothing is working out, get it? You have no foundation! I'm surprised you are still alive as a hunter at  this point, I bet you've been on thin ice all this time!~ Don't worry I'll make sure to run you on your every weak point! That being said you can't eat until you do everything I say.

Tanjiro: *dead eyes* O-kay.

*Kotetsu is a foul-mouthed boy, but ever since his father died, he grew silent and was able to keep it under control for a bit. But when Tokito attacked him he came back to his true self. He may be a bad mouth, but he is also very good at analyzing.

*But because of that when he realized of his lack of talent in technical skill he fell into despair, He ignored the fact that he was only ten at the time, and he has a future ahead of him*

Kotetsu: I didn't tell that brat about this but you can manipulate the movement of the doll

aside from turning the key on its neck.

*Kotetsu shows a wooden puzzle box*

Kotetsu: Do you know anything about wooden puzzle boxes?

Tanjiro: Woah! My sister had one of this

Kotetsu: You have to move everything in order or it won't open. The same principles apply here.

Kotetsu: You can change the doll's movements depending on how many times you've rotated its fingers.

Kotetsu: We swordsmith establish the weakness of the swordsman and make them fight the doll after matching its weakness to it.

Kotetsu: If we didn't do this then training would be pointless.

Kotetsu: And I would never tell someone I hate even the torture kills me.

Kotetsu: So, basically Tokito-kun wasted his time