31 • psycho

Doyoung and his sister, Chaemin are now gathered in Taeyong and Jeno's house with the others, discussing about where Haechan could be.

"His mom thought that Haechan was having a sleepover with us" Mark said to the boys.
Johnny tried to called him several times, but it was immediately declined.

"damn it, Haechan pick up the fucking phone i swear to God-"

"wait- anyone knows what his psychotic ex name is?" Taeyong asked, out of the blue.

"oh- he once mentioned it to me but I lowkey forgot- shit" Mark said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"try to remember Mark" Taeyong said to him, as he holding onto his phone.

"it's Bong something...." Mark said, trying hard to remember it.

"well try harder-"

"I'M FUCKING TRYING WAIT-"

"so what do you guys plan to do?" Doyoung asked his friends, looking at them.

"Kun and Taeyong will go to report it to the police, Jaemin Jeno and Chenle will go explained to Haechan's parents while the others...well..try to find where Haechan is" Johnny explained to him, Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows.

"how in the world are we going to find him-"

"AH I REMEMBERED NOW" Mark suddenly exclaimed, looking at them.

"It's Bang YooA"

"noted. now let's go to the police station and report it" Taeyong said to Kun, he just nodded at him.

"Jeno, Jaemin and Chenle, you three go and explain to his parents, the others, try to find where he is" Taeyong said, putting on his shoes as Kun is waiting for him. Then, they both went out to the police station.

All the boys went silence, don't even know how to start searching for Haechan.

"sooo...how do we find haechan..?" Lucas asked, breaking the silence.

"Lucas, you said you met him in the convenient store near your house, right?" Doyoung ask the younger boy, who only nodded at him.

"So that means, he and the girl is around your neighbourhood.." Yuta said, looking at the others with a concerned face.

"let's try to find him around your neighbourhood..Chaemin and Jisung, you guys stay here" Johnny said, then all the boys just nodded at him.

"wait wha- I wanna find him too" Chaemin said, pouting.

"yeah you can't just leave me with a shortass- OW" Jisung earned a hit on the arms by Chaemin, who stucked a tongue out at him.

"you both are staying here, no more whining." Doyoung said with a stern voice, Chaemin only sigh and nodded at her brother, same goes with Jisung.

"Here is spare keys of my house, don't lose it, Jisung" Jeno gave him the key of his house, then they all went out to find him, leaving the two youngest in Jeno's house.

The two just sat on the couch in the living room, don't know what to talk about.

"soo...what should we do now?"

"let's hang ourselves- OW YOU SHORTASS" Jisung said, rubbing at his arms that Chaemin hit again.

"hehet, sorry" Chaemin smiled at him sheepishly, which he only rolled his eyes at her, but deep inside he felt his heartbeating so fast.

'why the fuck is my heart beating so fast- am I dying?' Jisung thought to himself.

"yah Jishit, are you even listening?"
Chaemin shake him a bit, which made him look at her.

"o-oh what did you said?"

"goodness, I asked what was his ex's name again?"

"it's Bang YooA, you goldfish brain"

"BITCH-" Chaemin was about to hit him again, but then hold back and just rolled her eyes at him.

"it's time for my stalking skills to shine" Chaemin said, smirking as she look through instagram, trying to find someone who might be Haechan's ex.

Jisung just looked at her typing onto something on her phone, him being curious, he get closer to Chaemin in order to see what she was doing.

"what are you doing?" Jisung asked the girl who is currently scrolling through her phone.

"I'm trying to find his ex's instag- oh um...." Chaemin said as she lifted her head to face Jisung, only to see his face was inches close to her face. Startled, both of them pulled away, with blush appearing on their cheeks.
Then, they went silence. Jisung again, only looked at her being concentrate on her phone, not knowing what to do.

"holy sheez- I think I found her instagram" Chaemin said, as she looked through her feed.

lord this chapter is messed up i'm hdlahdkdhdj-