54 • promise

"HUANG RENJUN"

'is that jisoos calling out my name?' Renjun thought as he heard somebody yelled his name, then he felt himself being pulled up, out of the cold water.

"SHIT-"

'what- the first thing i hear in heaven is shit? that's a great start' Renjun thought again, as he felt someone was patting on his cheeks softly. He opened his eyes, then saw somebody was trying to wake him up.

"w-what a beautiful angel..." Renjun muttered softly as he looked at the figure who's trying to wake him up.

"oh my goodness, you're freezing Renjun!!" Chaemin said, as she trying not to fall on the slippery floor, which basically is full of water. Doyoung heard his little sister, quickly ran upstairs, only to see his sister and the chinese boy struggling not slip on the floor.

"okay what the heck happened-" Doyoung asked, as he looked at the two with wide eyes opened.

"I'll explained later, can you help me turn the water off?" Chaemin said, as she brought Renjun to a room- She had never went to Renjun's house so she just brought the male to the closest room.

Chaemin quickly helped Renjun sat down on the floor, leaning against the bed. She looked around, quickly grabbed a blanket that was resting on the edge of the bed. Chaemin wrapped it around Renjun and hugged him closed, keeping him warm.

"what the fuck were you thinking you're doing, Huang Renjun?!" Chaemin asked out of anger, as she looked at the boy, who only shook his head, trembling.

'shit I was a bit too harsh...' Chaemin sigh, as she looked at the boy, then asked him again, but more softly.

"why did you do that?" Chaemin said, as she continued to hug the freezing boy.

"...maybe because I felt worthless-"

"bitch no- you're not worthless" Chaemin said, furrowing her eyebrows as she scolded the boy.

"that's what the people on the internet were saying though.." Renjun said, sighing.

"Renjun, you're not worthless. Those people on the internet are saying those stuffs because they're jealous of you.."

"ahaha...what are they being jealous of? They just know me as Hendery's ugly little brother with no talent, am I not good enough?"

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOURSELF NOW WHAT THE FUCK-" Chaemin said out of anger, furrowing her eyebrows even more, as she took a deep breathe.

"You're talented as fuck Renjun. You can sing, you can play the guitar, you can draw- heck I can't even count all your talents. Also you're good looking and kind- you're basically a full package Renjun what the heck?? Stop thinking that you're worthless and not good enough, because you're more than enough to me, and of course the boys." Chaemin said, then breathe out.

"..sorry" Renjun muttered, sniffing as he snuggler closer to Chaemin, who only patted his head.

"never do that again, Renjun" Chaemin said, warning him. Renjun only nodded at the girl.

A few moments later, Doyoung came into the room- with Hendery.

"WHAT THE FUC- HUANG RENJUN ARE YOU OKAY BRO?!?!" Hendery burst into the room, quickly ran to his younger brother, checking on him.

"I'm fine bro, thanks to Chaemin and Doyoung-hyung." Renjun said, when suddenly he was pulled into a hug by Hendery.

"Thank God you're okay- bitch don't make me worry, dumbass." Hendery said again, ruffling the younger male's hair. Then, Hendery turned his head to look at Chaemin and Doyoung, thanking them for arriving just in time to save his brother.