70 • PJS

Jisung is now right infront of Chaemin's front door, as he live with Jeno now and their house are right infront of Chaemin's house

Taking a deep breathe, debating with himself if he should knock the door or not. He was about to knock on the door, when suddenly the door opened, revealing Chaemin.

"Oh, um..Hey?" Chaemin looked up to the taller boy, who was nervous, mentally panicking on what he should say.

"Park!" Jisung accidentally blurted out of nervous, quickly covered his mouth. Chaemin giggled at him, looking at Jisung whose face is now as red as tomato.

"uhh..I m-meant to say that we should g-go to the park.." Jisung said after clearing his throat.
He quickly turned around, mentally facepalmed to himself when suddenly he felt an arm linking to his arm.

"Let's go lol" Chaemin said as she dragged the boy to the park happily.

↞♡↠

The two teens are now just walking around the park. No talking, just silence. As they both are walking, enjoying the silence, Jisung is still debating with himself what he should do now.

'Oh gosh- should I confess now? wait nah what if someone heard me confessing here uh- should i make a pickup line? oh no ew totally not uMM-'

"Earth to Park Jisung????? Are you there?" Chaemin said, waving her hands infront of his face.

"ICE CREAM!" Jisung blurted out of nervous....again..yes.

"what??" Chaemin looked at the taller boy, both her eyebrows meet each others, confused by Jisung.

"hah fuck.." Jisung sigh deeply, mentally facepalmed again, trying to to think of an idea of why did he suddenly yelled out an 'ice cream' out of nowhere. He looked around, and luckily, there's an ice cream truck.

"ice cream....eat..uh I want.." Jisung said, scratching his non itchy nape, awkwardly pointing toward the ice cream truck.

"oh lmao jisung sweetie you don't need to yell" Chaemin said, giggling at the boy then dragging him toward the ice cream truck.

"and how did you say lmao out loud again-"

"you taught me, jisung" The two of them then rolled their eyes at each others, then laugh.

Time skip after buying ice cream blah blah all that stuffs....

Chaemin and Jisung continued to walk around the park,

(again yes please don't kill me I literally sucks at making stories like this but anyways-)

They are enjoying their ice cream, then sat on a bench near the fountain in the park. Suddenly, it became awkward.

"fuck what should I do now..." Jisung mumbled under his breathe, as he look at Chaemin, who is enjoying her cookies and cream flavoured ice cream, about to say something, but the poor guy is too nervous.

He quickly turn his face the other way, mentally screaming, trying to think of what he should say to his crush.

'Damn it, never thought confessing would be harder than me trying to carry Renjun that one time-'

Jisung was having a war with himself for the nth time, when suddenly Chaemin spoke up.

"Soo....what is the thing you've been wanting to tell me?"

"fuck..." Jisung mumbled, slowly turning around to face Chaemin.

"a-ah yes, about that.....uh I-"

"Do you like me?" Jisung felt his heart stopped beating for a second when Chaemin asked him straightforwardly, as she tilted her head in an adorable way that Jisung felt like screaming.

"W-wait what?" The girl rolled her eyes, as she repeated the question for him. Jisung felt more nervous than before, as blush spread across his cheeks. Chaemin is amused at how she is able to make someone like Jisung, THE JISUNG, blush.

"Well, depends...If you like anyone." He finally answered, trying to sound like he's not nervous though it was very obvious that he is nervous.

"What if I say I do have someone in my mind recently?" Chaemin asked again, slightly smirk at the boy, who was flustered at the sudden question.

"Well, then I'll just unlike you- wait- is that even making sense- fuck delete." Jisung said, as he slightly slap his cheek out of embarrassment.

At this point, Chaemin is trying hard not to laugh at the taller boy, who is OBVIOUSLY embarrassed.

"What if I don't?" Chaemin asked again, smiling cheekily at the boy whose face is now redder than before, if that is even possible.

"T-then I might like you.." Jisung said answered again, his feet tapping on the ground at fast paced out of nervous.

Chaemin giggled, as she scooted closer towards the boy.

"If I like you?" Jisung felt like his heart would explode any seconds now, as Chaemin was enjoying his cuteness and shyness way too much, before Jisung suddenly said.

"Then the feelings is mutual." Jisung said, trying to look anywhere but Chaemin.

"Jisung." Chaemin called out his name. Jisung, being the shy bean he is, still hesitated to face Chaemin, when suddenly, he felt a soft lips crashed onto his cheeks.

"I like you too, Jishit." Chaemin said, after giving a peck on the shy tall bean's cheeks. Jisung turn to face the girl, still processing whatever happened just now.

"oh wow that's lit! wait shit no- fuck please delete..." Jisung facepalmed. Chaemin laughed at the boy, enjoying him being embarrassed.

Jisung look at the girl again, before asking.

"So...uh, this is cringey but will you be my girlfriend?"

Chaemin intertwined her hands with Jisung's, before saying.

"Yes, I will you tall ass freak."

Jisung's eyes lit up, as he smiled at Chaemin, who gladly returned the smile.

"Let's go." Jisung suddenly stood up, as he hold onto the girl's hand.

"Where are we going?" Chaemin asked the boy.

"We're going on a date, and this time, as a couple without the hyungs spying on us again...I hope.." Jisung answered, as the two teens enjoyed their date.

Little did they know.....

"QUICK WE NEED TO FOLLOW THEM-"

finally :D