Chapter 29

I park and we head into the cafe. I immediately saw Bailey's group of friends and put a blank look on my face.

I couldn't care less if they liked me or not, as long as Bailey liked me enough to stay.

"Hey Bailey over here." a brown haired jock yelled waving his hand.

"Oh look there's my friends. Let's go over there." she said smiling and she grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to them.

They look at me surprised. I couldn't tell if they were surprised that I was a girl, or that she chose me, a loner.

"Everybody this is Alex my girlfriend." Bailey announced to the table.

Brown haired jock recovered first and went to hug me but I quickly sidestepped. "Welcome to the family Alex." he cheerfully looking a little embarrassed for trying to hug me.

"I'm Gabe. The blonde hair is Tyler and the girl next to him is Lizzie." They smiled at me. "The brown haired brat who is also my sister is Jackie." Jackie just glanced up at me with a questioning look then went back to her phone.

"And then the guy in the glasses is Kevin and the guy next to him is Ben." Gabe finished with a smile and all I did was nod at them. They looked at each other awkwardly.

"Well I'm going to get coffee. Why don't you stay here and chat with my friends." Bailey said and walked over to the line.

I sigh and look at the group "As you know I'm Alex. It's cool to meet you." I say.

Gabe nodded to himself trying to recover and then smiled at me. "Please sit down." he said and pulled out a chair for me.

"Thanks." I mutter quietly but I don't think he heard me. I sat down Lizzie.

After a second or two of silence conversation started up again and I just sat there listening. I hate being in big groups of people, they're so loud and noisy and I rather be at home watching Netflix or something.

Bailey finally came back with the drinks and sat down next to me and put her hand on my thigh.

"So Alex," Lizzie started and I turned to look at her, "are you a vampire or something?" I stiffen and I feel Bailey tense as well.

"Or are you a witch? Did you put a spell on Bailey to make her like you?"

"What makes think that?" I ask scowling at her.

"Well simply because you dress in all black so you must be hiding something." she said smirking at me.

"I'm not hiding anything. I am not a witch or vampire or anything. I simply like wearing black, it's what I feel comfortable in. So if you have a problem with that you can just go fuck yourself." I say and all she did was sit back and smirk at me.

The rest of the group stopped their conversation and was now looking at us.

I stand up, "I'm going to the bathroom." I say and walk away. You know I didn't need mean comments thrown at me today, I'm already having a shitty day. I walk into the bathroom and pull out my phone.

I scroll though my contacts and call Jeremy my drug dealer. I order some more weed and a little bit of marijuana and tell him I'll pick up and pay in 30 minutes. I exit the bathroom and go back to the table.

When I got back they were all looking at me and Bailey was looking at them warily.

"What?" I ask sitting down.

"As Bailey's friends we feel it's our job to tell her if she'll get hurt or not. We've made a mistake before and we won't let it happen again. We think that you should break up with her. You'll only end up breaking her heart and we don't want that. So for Bailey's sake please break up with her." Lizzie said as politely as she could, given the fact that she's basically telling me to break up with my girlfriend.

I laugh, "You can go fuck yourselves. You're just a bunch of bratty popular kids who think that they make the rules. You annoying and selfish. You don't get to decide who Bailey get to be with, she is her own person. Now let her be with whoever she wants to be with." I say trying to control my anger. I stand up and leave.

I wasn't expecting Bailey to follow me and she didn't. It hurt that she didn't follow me but it was fine I needed some space from her right now.

I drive to the meeting spot and I get the drugs and drive to Bailey's house. I park and open the door which was unsurprisingly unlocked. I walked in and went to the kitchen.

Aiden was there drinking blood from a glass and he looked at me shocked. "Alex what are you doing here?"

"Where's Andrew's room?"

He looked at me confused for second then said "Upstairs, go right and it's the second door on the left." I nod then leave the kitchen.

I walk upstairs and turned the corner and ran into Peter. His hair was messed up and his lips were swollen. He looked at me embarrassed, muttered a sorry and hurried down the hall. That was a little weird.

I reach Andrew's door and knock once then open the door. Andrew was laying on his bed looking at his phone. He looked up at me when I entered the room.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he asked glaring at me.

I held up the bag. "Im taking you up on your offer." I say simply and shut the door. He put his phone his bedside table and I sat across to him. He lit the joint and took a draw.

After a few moments of silence I said "You know I was surprised that you wanted to smoke with me."

"Well the rest of them don't like it so I'm usually alone with it."

"Same."

After we finished the first on we lit another one.

"So you and Peter?" I say and Andrew coughed.

"What?"

"It's kinda obvious. The way your protective over him but you fight all the time. You don't know how to express your feelings properly. I say just go for it man. Peter seems like the guy who wants you to just be honest and you're hurting him by pushing him away." I say staring at the wall.

He was silent for a moment "You should take your own advice."

"Ha."

"Wa sit really that obvious?" he asked nervously.

"To me yes but to the rest of the oblivious idiots maybe not." I say and he nodded and handed the joint back to me.

After a few minutes of silence he asked "What was that with the guy in the basement?"

"None of your business."

"Fine." he said.

Suddenly the door banged open and in the doorway was a very angry Bailey. Her eyes were dark blue and she was seething.

"What the hell Bailey!? When Aiden told me you were in Andrew's room I thought you were cheating on me! Instead you were fucking smoking!" Bailey yelled. I was so high at this point that Bailey's words were all colorful.

"Your coming with me." she said and grabbed my hand.

"No please don't hurt her." I see me chained the wall crying. The man just smiled and plunged the knife in her heart and lit her on fire. I gasped and watched myself break down crying. I could feel my eyes tearing up. I slap myself a couple of times until I was back in Andrew's room.

What the hell was happening?

Just Let Me InOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara