Chapter 1

Loki- "I am innocent!"

Odin- "do you have any proof of this at all?"

Loki- "I give you proof through all my memories yes I am guilty of what happened to Thor and here on Asgard but I am innocent of the crimes that I am accused of on Earth"

Odin- I nod "then so be it, if you are proven innocent of your crimes then you shall be taken to earth away from Asgard for the crimes you have commited here and shall go with you brother for the rest of your life!"

Loki- I nod closing my eyes letting them put the machine on me as I show them what happened after I feel

Memory

Loki- I look around the place "were am I?"

Thanos- I smirk "you are on my planet child, now I know who you are you are the tricker who got Odinson under a coma and Thor onto earth before they all came to find out what your true plans where little Jotunn but now you shall work for me"

Loki- "what are you plans?"

Thanos- "I wish to take over earth and make it my own"

Loki- I shake my head "no I won't do it they are innocent people yeah some have done back but all innocent I shall not cause harm to the mortals"

Thanos- I stand "then you have me no choice but to make you" I put my hand on both of his temples and taking over his mind

Memory change

Loki- I gasp looking around the place "'oh no what have I don?" I say tears falling down "what had he made me do?" I stand up groaning in pain walking over to the window and falling to my knees bursting out crying. Once calmed down I crawl back over where I woke up from my slumber within my own mind and laying down "this is what I deserve, I desevre to be punished even if it wasn't me in control but used me body to do so instead"

End of Memory

Loki- I blink coming back to reality noticing I am in my bed chambers but not alone as I notice Thor is sitting on the side of the bed "brother what's going on why aren't I in a cell?"

Thor- "they took every last piece that has your mind connected to his but you remember that Father is punishing you to earth right"

Loki- I shake my head "he is no father of mine but before we go I get to say by to mother right"

Thor- "why do you call her mother yet don't call him Odin Father?"

Loki- "because she was always there for me while no one else was" I stand leaning forward pain going through me

Thor- I run around the bed putting my hand on his back "brother are you alright?"

Loki- I stand "I'm fine just a little pain, nothing I am not just to" I walk over pullin gone my robes over my clothes and walking out hearing Thor following me from behind. I head out to the garden seeing her there "mother!" I run into her arms crying "I am going to miss you mother"

Frigga- "don't you worry my sweet boy, I shall come and visit don't you worry"

Loki- I look up at her "promise?"

Frigga- "of course my sweet little prince, I shall always come when you call always"

Loki- I smile hugging her one more time before turning to Thor "let's go"

Thor- I nod we head to the Biofrost and taking it start away landing on top of the tower notcing my friends are there waiting some what shock and fear on their face with weapons within there hands except for name of iron and man of hulk who's in his human form.

Loki- I jump moving behind my brother not wanting to be hurt or killed

Thor- "don't worry my friend Loki was proven Innocent of what happened on earth?"

Clint- I still have my bow and arrow out "how do we even know that?"

Thor- "we have this device on Asgard that allows us to see there memories and Loki was proven to be under mind control by a powerful man with the name of Thanos"

Tony- I walk over "oh I've heard of him, he apparently destroys world without giving a damn about any of it and will do anything to make it happen. He apparently has the abilities of superhuman strength, speed, stamina, immortality and invulnerability  including that Thanos can absorb and project vast quantities of cosmic energy and is capable of telekinesis and telepathy" they look to me "what I like to know about what's out there because it kind of freaks me the hell out have been reading information after information about other planets or specimens/species that are out there since I found out there is more than what we believe exist out there plus Thor was the one who gave the me the idea when I found out who or what he is"

Natasha- "bookworm much"

Tony- "assassin much" I look to her seeing she is glaring at me "you can glare at me all you want but I am the one who is paying for your equipment even building and designing it, giving you a home, food and anything you want to make you comfortable so don't give my that death glare what it's not going to work"

Clint- "oooh he is so going to get done for that" I whisper to Steve "payback is coming bitch"

Steve- "language"

Clint- I huff "I am no child I can swear all I want"

Steve- I snort "are you sure about that"

Clint-  cross my arms forgetting about the true situation "you mean and karma is so coming your way"

Steve- I hum tilting my head up "sure it is"

Thor- "ermm Friends"

Tony- I turn my head "oh shit yeah, sure Loki can stay here"

Clint- "what but he can mind control me again"

Loki- I speak from behind Thor "I can't do that I can read you mind if I want to but I can't control you, only could do that because of Thanos control me while I had the tesseract in hand"

Tony- I pat him on the shoulder "see your going to be fine, you don't have to be friends or anything but he is stay"

Clint- I sigh "fine but I don't like this one bit or trust him at all"

Tony- "we all don't but at one point I think if we get to know each other we will" I wink towards the Trickers Prince "well I am off, see yeah guys and if anyone needs me I will be in my workshop!" I say walking off

Thor- I watch the others slowly walk off cautiously and I turn "see brother it will be all alright"

Loki- I sigh smiling softly "if you say so"

----

C.W.