Chapter 13

Tony- I wake up from a loud bang and the doors to mine and Loki's bedroom opening up

Thor- "how dare you chest on my brother Man of Iron!"

Loki- I snort "he didn't brother I was in disguises" I say putting out my left hand showing him the ring finger "see he was proposing to me"

Thor- I move over taking his hand "ohhh it's pretty brother, congratulations" I look to the two of them "oh you both"

Tony- "yeah now since you woke me up you woke this one up and is kicking me, so I will be back in a minute" I grab the dressing gown rushing to the toilet to relieve myself before going back and noticing Thor is still here but now on the couch talking with Loki "is everything alright?"

Thor- I stand up walking over to him stopping when seeing him flinch backwards when I just wanted to greet him with a hug "of course it his friend Tony"

Tony- I nod side stepping around him and quickly moving sitting down next to Loki feeling him pulling his arm around me making me feel for safe

Thor- "did I really harm you that night that now your so scared of me?"

Loki- "what do you expect brother he heals slowly that normal because he has to also heal for the baby, it's a surprise we even will let you around the baby once it is here"

Thor- "I am so sorry brother"

Loki- "it's not me who you should be apologising to it's Tony"

Thor- I look to Tony "I am sorry friend Tony that I acted in that in that way when I shouldn't of, I am sorry that I cause any chance of our friendship to me as trust worthy or as it was before"

Tony- "your forgiven because you where protecting Loki from what could of happened but you caused harm to me and my child, so I don't know if they are going to be the same but we can atleast both try"

Thor- I nod "thank you Man of Iron for giving my a second chance vene though things won't be the same as before, as for both of you congratulations on both the baby and the future weddings, I must be going as I left Lade Jane alone worried"

Loki- "goodbye brother"

Thor- I nod "goodbye" before I swing my hammer going through the window

Tony- I sigh "couldn't he of gone through the window he broke before instead of breaking another one"

Loki- I shake my head "nope that's just my brother for yeah"

Tony- I sigh relaxing into his arm "I could just sleep forever"

Loki- I chuckle "come on let's get back to bed"

Tony- I hum getting up and following him into the bedroom "Jarvis make sure to have someone to repair the windows"

Jarvis- "right away sir"

Tony- I lay down feeling him coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me and stroking my stomach making me hum and feeling my eyes fluttering closes as I fall asleep to him and his warmth with a smile on my face

----

C.W.