Chapter 14

Tony- I walk into the kitchen when I feel pain going through me and feeling some wet between. I look down "oh shit!" I shout

Steve- I rush in seeing as I was in the Gym when I notice the liquid "Tony is that?"

Tony- I nod "it is"

Steve- "Jarvis tell Bruce to get ready that the baby is coming and tell Loki to get to Bruce lab quickly!"

Jarvis- "right away sir"

Steve- I walk over putting his right arm around my shoulder and slowly taking him towards the lift getting into it pressing the button of the floor that the Lab is on. When we get down there Bruce and Natasha come running over to us helping Tony onto the bed that we had prepared when this would happen and Loki appears beside him taking his hand in his.

Bruce- "how long are the contractions between each other?"

Steve- "Five minute each"

Bruce- I nod "soon it will be closer so we better be getting ready for when the baby comes"

---- two hours later ----

Bruce- "Push" I look seeing the head "I can see the head push again when then next one comes"

Tony- I then push again and again until I gasp for air seeing my baby passed to Natasha who clean the baby up and dresses the baby. I notice the colours "A baby girl?"

Bruce- I smile "yes and congratulations the both of you"

Tony- I smile nodding and she is handed over to my "hello darling, it's nice to finally see you"

Loki- "aww she is going to break loads of hearts"

Tony- I smile "that she is"

Steve- "what's her name?"

Tony- "Morgan Frigga Laufeyson-Stark"

Clint- "will she be both like you?"

Tony- "with us both being Jotunn even though I am half Jotunn and Aesir there is a high possibility with the Jotunn side overpowering the Aesir side"

Natasha- I smile "well I think she is going to be as amazing as her parents and her name is perfect"

Tony- I smile "thank you"

----

Tony- I rest for a few day with her either in her cot or within my arms or Loki's arms

Loki- "before she become one I wish to marry you both then"

Tony- I smile "agreed but promise me one thing"

Loki- "and that is Love?"

Tony- "I want her to have a sibling or two"

Loki- "agreed"

----

Tony- we both got married six months later and I have been pregnant for a month now and wish to surprise Loki. I go up to our floor when I notice Morgon and Loki aren't alone by the looks of getting another new window. I rush into her Nursery seeing Thor there trying to get close to mine and Loki baby. I rush over picking up from the crib and into my arms putting a Shield around me, Morgan and Loki.

Thor- "why won't you allow me near me niece!?"

Tony- "because you aren't gentle and will hurt her because who that you would hurt me again like you did before"

Thor- "I shall not hurt any of you"

Tony- "how can I trust you by what happened before that's and you could really hurt her or sibling as well"

Thor- "I see no other child here"

Tony- "that's because you always ruin the surprise it's all your fault why I can't trust you around me or my family anymore I know you mean well but I am sorry, you can come and see her but can't hold her until she is older"

Thor- I nod sighing "I understand but I came here to also say Lady Jane is with child"

Loki- I smile "congratulations"

Tony- I smile "yeah well done Thor"

Thor- I nod "and congratulations to the both of you, could I stay for a while I know you don't trust me around the child but could I atleast see the others and see her?"

Tony- I nod "yeah but were going to stay with her"

Thor- "that's alright, that's fine with me"

Tony- I smile "Thor meet Morgan Frigga Laufeyson-Stark, little princess meet your uncle Thor"

Thor- I come near looking down "aww she is gorgeous"

Loki- I smile "that she is"

Tony- "that she is indeed"

----

Sorry kind of made Thor kind of the bad guy even though he did hurt Tony but in the end I hope you enjoyed it

Instagram : pcrw1234

C.W.