Chapter 2

Thor- it's been two weeks since I came to earth with Loki and he has been getting on well with everyone even Clint has spoken with him now and again but not sure about Tony he is always busy doing something and never really speaks to anyone at all but that's not really a change been doing that since I can remember. I rush into the communal room where everyone goes to normal on movie might but Loki wasn't feeling it until this happened "someone help me Loki has locked himself in his room and the whole floor is of Ice he won't even speak to me"

Tony- "I will go and speak to him"

Thor- I jump turn to the Lift "Tony but it is dangerous your human?"

Tony- "so are they plus I will be fine trust me I will be"

Steve- "well if you are in danger tell Jarvis to tell us we don't want you dying or anything"

Tony- I nod "I will I promise" I say before turning and getting into the lift "Jarvis everything off I don't want them listening/hearing anything that happening or seeing what is going on, so that they will have now clue at all"

Jarvis- "of course right away sir" I turn all there connection to everyone off including all there technical divice "it's done sir"

Tony- "Thank you Jarvis" I say stepping out of the lift onto Thor's and Loki's floor

Jarvis- "your welcome sir" then I turn off until he needs me

Tony- I walk over to where I know Loki room is and knocking on it "Loki can you hear me?"

Loki- "get out of here you will die by the cold"

Tony- I snort "trust me I won't"

Loki- "your human Stark you are in danger of getting hypothermia and dying instantly or painfully"

Tony- I chuckle "I am not going to Loki, now let me in or I will come in myself"

Loki- "the door won't open it's stuck"

Tony- "move back!"

Loki- I step backwards to only a second later Stark came charging into the room and moving over to me. I look at him seeing now signing of shivering or anything that is indicating to hypothermia or of him dying "how are you?"

Tony- I wink "we all have our little secrets Lost Prince"

Loki- "how do you know I am a Lost prince"

Tony- "because my father told me all about you, about how odin stole you from Jötunheimr when you were just a baby but you weren't the same size as the others so he made the conclusion that you were a Runt"

Loki- "wasn't your father human?"

Tony- I shake my head "no he wasn't he is Aesir"

Loki- "but your mother is human though even Aesir can be harmed me the freezing cold that's why Thor left because he could die or be weakened and will be sick for a good months or so"

Tony- "well let's just say I am not as different from you as you think and my mother wasn't human yeah my earth one was but she isn't my birth mother"

Loki- "then how are we the same Stark?"

Tony- I shift into my Jotunn form "because my mother is Jotunn"

Loki- I gasp "how are you...?"

Tony- "small like you well you are taler than me but still, It's because I am a Runt to my mother didn't want me and my father didn't too but still he took me finding out that I could just look like a human or a Aesir to" I look up "you aren't the only one who has magic or shape shifting skills I just keep mine quiet that also me father made sure of it"

Loki- my eyes widen "he hurt you didn't he?"

Tony- I sigh "he did because he didn't expect to have a son with her especially with him being a right playboy himself fucking all kinds of other species all around. He made I sure I knew my place and what is to come of me as long as I keep myself and were I am from as secret but..."

Loki- "now you have someone of your own kind you feel a force to tell?"

Tony- I nod "I do and I glad I have, now what has you so worried?"

Loki- I shrug "I had a nightmare about Thanos and me killing innocents"

Tony- "so technically what happened but your relieving it even though you were in control fo you own self, am I correct?"

Loki- I nod "you are"

Tony- "well with me and the others around we will make sure that nothing like that happens again"

Loki- I look to him "really you mean it?"

Tony- I nod "I do and if you feel alone or have a nightmare or something similar to those then ask Jarvis were I am and you can come to me anytime even if it means waking mr or anything like that, alright?"

Loki- I smile "alright and thank you for this"

Tony- I smile "your welcome, now let's go to the other so they know were both alright" I stand uo taking his hand and helping him up and going up in the lift to the main floor were everyone is on and as soon as the door opens we were both pulled into a hug by Thor and the others

Thor- "were glad your both okay?"

Tony- "yeah were okay and so is everything else isn't it loki" I wink at him with a smirk

Loki- I smile "it is"

----

C.W.