⚡️ Electrified ⚡️

Still Ryan's POV

You and the rest of the gang, excluding Freddy, walked towards the dining area, where Foxy then was facing you. This was where you'd most likely die, fighting Captain Foxy.
You took about five steps back before looking up, seeing the same wires as before, except this time, they were sparking with electricity. At the same time, your red and yellow scarf had become filled with static, and was now electrified. This had also happened to your tail as well.
As all of these things were happening, you looked up to see a crimson animatronic fox running straight towards you, completely unaware of your shocking and electrifying fur. The red robot leaped in the air, barely even coming into contact with your fluff, was blown aback by your electricity.
You stood still, looking like someone had just slapped you straight away. "That's cheatin' Matey!" Foxy growled, getting back on his feet and storming over to you. "N-no it's not! I-i didn't do anything! I-it was my fur!" He didn't listen. Instead, he came towards you, running at full speed.
"That's enough, Foxy!" A frightened yet stern voice spoke as the demolished animatronic stopped in his tracks. "Flaming?" You said in disbelief as your vision was set on the adorable brown cat.
She was protecting you from the raging robot, even though you knew she had absolutely no chance of actually beating Foxy.