The Little Blue Cat With The Hipster Scarf

Flaming's POV

You banged your head onto the cold metal a few times, racking your brain for an answer.
A part of yourself said to leave Ryan and forget about your whole experience here at Freddy Fazbear's Hell House.
While the other part said to turn around and retrieve your lunatic friend.
You didn't know which idea was actually more idiotic.
The last time you saw him, Foxy actually didn't seem pissed at you, which came as a surprise. At least you knew that good ol Captain Foxy had your back.
You stared at the steel wall and saw a disoriented Flaming looking back at you.
"What are you doing?" was all you could say.
The answer was yet to be found.
You sighed and held your paw up to the reflection, your "clone" doing the same.
"At least you understand me..."
You sighed and fought back the urge to cry again. You wouldn't do it, you had to prove you were stronger than that.
But were you strong enough to go back?
The question kept appearing! Never going away, it seemed like the question that would determine your fate.
And the sad part, it probably would.
You weren't getting anywhere just sitting here, no matter how comforting this dim steel tunnel was, it didn't comfort you from your thoughts.
At one point you would have to choose, Ryan or yourself?
You admit it sounded pretty conceded, but the man was POSSESSED! It didn't really matter if you were a bit selfish at this point.
Fuck selfishness!
You pounded your paws on the metal and the sound reverberated throughout the tunnel. You wondered if anyone outside heard.
You sure as hell hope not.
This was frustrating, making a decision.
Why did one action have to lead to a whirlwind of reactions?
The answer came to you, eventually, even thought it was in front of your face the entire time.
You HAD to go back for Ryan, no matter what it took.
You were an idiot for not realizing it.
***
Plundering through the vents was in no way your idea of fun.
You ran through a cobweb for the first time and nearly broke open your skull on the ceiling.
Needless to say you have some pretty kickass ninja skills.
The faint smell of the kitchen wafted through the vents and you knew you were close to your destination.
You heard ominous sounds while crawling through the vents. None scared you that much though.
You just pretend they weren't there and flipped them the daily bird.
Backstage seemed like a pretty okay place to alight, so when the vent leading out came into view quickly and reluctantly you landed on the ground with ease.
"Hullo?" you called.
No answer, only the sullen sound of of ringing in your ears.
You walked blindly through the dark and stepped on something causing it to break with a cracking sound.
You gritted your teeth lifting your paw in pain.
Then you looked down and noticed the deathly object was a brown crayon, with the wrapper slightly torn and the tip flattened.
Probably left behind from a party, you reasoned.
You continued walking being cautious of your surroundings when your blueberry eyes spotted something across the room.
You squinted at it trying to make it out, than silently trotted over when your vision failed you.
It was a drawing.
A drawing of you.
More importantly a drawing of you happy. Around it were beautiful words written in crayon by the animatronics.
You stared at the drawing while a single tear rolled down your cheek.
They actually liked you.
You smiled sadly while examining the picture, for hell knows how long.
A raspy voice called through the shadows behind you, "It's a little inaccurate, ay?" you heard the figure walk closer, and you didn't dare turn around, "I mean, you're happy and all. When are YOU ever happy?"
The voice chuckled and you turned around unsurprised to be in the presence of the little blue cat with the hipster scarf.