I Have Finally Won

There came a time where me and Flaming both fell silent. I realized suddenly, that I have done a hell of a lot in one night. It was, however, my final night of horror.

All the nightgaurds that had worked here before me had said that working here was going to result in my death, but instead, had me actually feel love from someone.

I woke up from my thoughts and glanced over at the Golden Freddy suit that was lying in the corner. I trotted to the brain dead suit that could no longer move. I reached out to try and sit him up, but Freddy hit my hand away.

"He's still dangerous, even if he is inactive." I nodded at his statement, reeling my hand back from the yellow bear.

Suddenly, flew no apparent reason, all of the animatronics stopped in their tacks, and lined up in single file, and faced the exit. I looked up at the clock to see that it was almost six AM.

I got up slowly with Flaming, and walked over to them all.

I turned to Freddy first. "Hello there, Mr. Fazbear." I began. "I know I haven't exactly been your best employee here at your pizzeria, but I was glad to work here. I'll miss you."

I then turned to Chica. "Chica, the one that kept on hitting the pots and pans together and causing me to close the door for no reason. You are amazing."

I walked over to Bonnie. "You," I started. "Were my best friend here. You were the first one to make me jump out of my seat on the first night. You are, overall, a very radical bunny. Keep on playing that bass of yours!" Bonnie smiled, and saluted to me.

Finally, i trotted to Foxy, who was holding a piece of paper in his hand. "Hey there Foxy." I said to him, waving my paw at him. "So, I be guessin' ye be leavin' now?" Foxy asked me. "Not without telling you something." I told him. "You were always a bold pirate. You've got a short fuse that could come in handy someday. You are also very protective. That's what I like best about you." I said, hugging him. "Thank you, for making me realize that you've gotta go fast." I stepped back and looked at him.

He was smiling. Beaming, actually. "And to ye," he started. "I think that ye gotta have a heart o' courage, that can last through anythin' in its path. " he finished, handing me the small paper.

"I think that ye have been wantin' this here paycheck o' yours. Congratulations Ryan. Ye are now an official nightgaurd that 's made it past all of the seven nights here. I'll miss ya both."

As Foxy finished his goodbye, all if the animatronics turned towards their designated areas, and the power came once again.

I did it, I thought. I've finally beat this place.

Your turn Meulin_Leijon413