one

──────────────────

──────────────────

   GENEVIEVE BECKETT never really knew where she was going in her life. For the most part, she was always the girl that sat in the back of the class and never talked. Gen grew up as a kook in a two parent household until one day her parents started arguing and after months of the conflict they chose to get divorced.

THE TEEN never liked being rich, she always wished she could just go and be a pouge and surf all day. So when the time came for genevieve to chose who she wanted to stay with, she said her mom. They moved to the cut away from her dad after the splitting.

FAST FORWARD a year later and it's summer now and gen can finally get a breath from school before college starts. At home her mom was now is doing drugs, getting drunk, or passed out on the couch when gen would come home. It was something she hated and tried to make her mom stop, but it never worked. Gen uses her free time to serf like she wanted too, jj taught her back during the fall, and after that, she fell in love with being in the ocean.

THE BEACH is gen's special place for her to clear her mind. If it's surfing or just reading a book to keep her out of the house from her mom— she wasn't abusive toward genevieve, but she still got scared when being faced by the woman.

GENEVIEVE WORKS at the country club as a way for her to make money for her mom and the house. Sometimes she sees her dad but they exchange hugs and a little conversation before she's called back to work— gen had no hard feeling for her dad, she just didn't want to live a life as a kook.

SHE NEVER knew that just in a week her whole world would go upside down and she would be in a place she didn't want to be— and meeting the one person that would change her forever.

──────────────────