five

──────────────────THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM

──────────────────
THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM

   I WAITED on the dock for the hms pouge to come with my best friends. I decided i needed to spend some time with them because i've been busy with the kooks and i miss my friends.

"here comes the bride." jj sang as the boat pulled up

"i'm not getting married." i smiled sweetly at him and john b. held his hand out for me to take and i grabbed it while the boat was still moving as i got on it

"so how's the treasure hunt going?"

"it's been crazy!"

So then they explained everything that happened. With john b. getting chased by these men and the same dudes invading his house and everything else.

"and that's where we are now." jj finished

"you guys are crazy." i laughed

"so how's being a kook?" john b. asked

"honestly it's not great. it's fun, yeah, but just everyone is so different and it's not like a place i want to be." i shrugged

We continued to on our boat ride and we all just made little talk and tried to leave out the fact that i'm living as a kook now.

"you guys see that?" jj said and we all looked up to see a boat "that's the malibu twenty-four mxz, the world's finest wakesetter." he looked towards the boat then to us "number one in luxury, quality, and performance. two hundred k, easy."

"we picked the wrong parents."

"i hate to break it to you guy, but that's topper and his girlfriend."

The boat went by and sarah looked at me and i gave her a small smile before she went serious towards the other pouges.

"you don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch." kiara yelled time her

I stayed quiet the rest of the ride and tanned while they all talked and drank beer. JJ would sometimes splash water on me and i would throw him off the boat, so then we would have to go back for him. Overall i missed my friends, but i knew soon i was back in kook nation and had to be there.

   THE BEACH was conducting a beach cleanup for the kooks, so i had to get dropped off by the pouges and they hated how i had to leave so early, i apologized and told them i would come over soon.