PROLOGUE

Ashley POV

I stared at the two boys in my arms..Twins..I mean two human beings who would grow up to have a gigantic appetite. How am I supposed to fend for my babies. How are we going to train the two kids. How am I going to fed my babies breast milk for the first three months when I don't feed well myself.I
looked at Recce with a teary eyes and a smile on my lips. And He said

"Babe let's go, it's getting late and we don't want to miss the train. It's would soon get cold and as you know we would be walking to the train station"

"Okay Recce" I said. He helped me up from the hospital bed and took a baby from my arm. My babies are identical I can only tell the difference by the colour of their eyes. The first has a greyish black and the second pure grey. Recce and I named them Ted and Tyler respectively.

The sun was setting has we made our way to the Train station. I turned to look at my left and the calm nature and greeness of the woods greeted me. It struck a thought to my mind..

What if I leave my baby in the woods. I wouldn't be a bad mother right? I mean he could be found by a nice passer by and be adopted rather rather than be starved to death by me.
Don't blame me for the thoughts, my husband Recce works as a cleaner in a hotel in the morning and at noon he works as a waiter in a restaurant and I oh yeah, I don't have a job. We live in a slum in Minnesota. And just so you know we could hardly afford money to pay for the light and water bills. And as if that wasn't humiliating at all Recce had to work as a cleaner in the hospital for two days just so we could pay the hospital bills. We were set to leave Minnesota.

I looked at the baby in my arm so innocent and full of life I couldn't let them both suffer. I had come to a conclusion

"Recce we need to drop a baby in the woods" the words came out of my mouth with tears gathered in my eyes.

"Why?" He asked

I shared my thoughts with him "we can't afford to take care of two kids. And remember the train tickets was booked for one child. We can't live on the streets of Minnesota"

"If only we could afford an ultrasound sound before time" i thought a tear slipped my eyes and I quickly wiped it before Recce could see it

I could tell from his facial expression he was having a battle with his inner mind. After a while Recce gave into my idea..
With sad eyes Recce took a look at our babies. The one wrapped in my arms was the second. They only had three minutes interval. And we were both surprised when a second child was announced.

We walked into the woods and I laid him by the tree side, with a teary eyes I looked at my baby for the last time. He was so tiny, innocent and didn't deserve what I did to him. My tears fell on his cheeks. I sniffled and kissed his head "Goodbye Tyler" I whispered. Recce kissed his head as well, said his Goodbye and mouthed an apology to his baby. We turned around and headed for the train station.

As if on cue Ted cried in Recce arms.And I thought is this his own little way of saying Goodbye to his brother

Little did Ashley and Recce know that they had stepped foot into a wolf territory and were spotted by someone.

Author's note

Recce: I can't believe I just dropped my son in the woods
Tyler:Oh my gosh Dad I can't believe you left me there
Ted: Oh please shut up already. We all know mum and dad loves me more
Ashley: Come of it boys.. Hey guys
Ted: Uh uh uh mum please can I say it
Ashley: Hey guys please remember to vote and comment
Tyler: You would never get to say it bro

Unknown person in the woods: The Drama just began

Hey guys thank you for staying tuned.. catcha next time..