One

TW: Brief talk of Abuse

I hated the feeling of a hot leather against my bare thighs. I began to shift in my seat attempting to alleviate some of the discomfort that it was causing. I was beginning to regret my choice in clothing, but I had nothing else to wear.

"Ms. Davis," A small mousey brunette spoke from behind a large oak desk. I instantly rolled my eyes feeling like my mother. "Dr. Reid is ready for you."

I peeled myself off of the couch and walked towards the small room located right behind her

I peeled myself off of the couch and walked towards the small room located right behind her. I felt her walk behind me, a little too close for my liking. I could hear her little heels clacking behind me.

"Back up." I spoke harshly, I hated feeling like my personal space was being invaded.

"I'm sorry." She squeaked, following me inside of the monotone room. Most psychologists' office that I had been in were littered with self-help posters and other ridiculous things. This office was vastly different, it had different paintings that I had never seen before.

"He must've stepped out to take a phone call." She said nervously, looking towards a small door that was off to the side. I played with the hem of my leather skirt wanting this to be over quickly.

I hated the fact that she felt like she needed to wait with me, like I was some sort of incapable child. Before I could open my mouth to say something a figure stepped in from the door that was located slightly off to the side.

"I'm sorry about that, had to take that." A younger looking man said walking closer to me. His hand raised as if to shake my own.

"Whatever

"Whatever." I scoffed plopping down on a small rolling chair located in front of his desk.

Dr. Reid was very young looking, I wouldn't be surprised if he was my age. He had wavy brown hair that looked like he had styled it in a minute. His eyes were brown and had red rings under his eyes, probably from lack of sleep.

"I'm Spencer, Dr. Spencer Reid." He said clearing his throat to get my attention, my eyes snapped up to meet his. "And you?"

"You know who I am." I said rolling my eyes.