Zero

What if Doctor Spencer Reid failed to get into the BAU?

Spencer took it upon himself to help change the world in other ways, by helping those that needed him the most. He helps people with unspeakable trauma get them to reclaim their lives.

Isabella or better known as 'Bea' has given up on herself and decided that she is going to end up dead one way or another. She's unfixable and has given up on ever working past the wreckage that is her life.

Can Spencer save Bea before it's too late? Or will she become one of the few failures that will haunt him for the rest of his life.
___

Cast

Matthew Gray Gubler as Dr. Spencer Reid

 Spencer Reid

Sydney Sweeney as Isabella 'Bea' Davis

______

"You're pretty hot for a doctor." I said in a low voice, I saw him squirm in his seat. "And young, let's not forget smart."

I stood up from my seat and began to saunter towards him.

"This is inappropriate." He began to stammer.

"What is Doctor?" I said beginning to rub his tense shoulders. "We're just talking."

"Bea, you know exactly what I'm talking about." I heard him stifle a groan as I began to rub harder on his shoulders.

"But I don't doctor, please elaborate." I said lowering my mouth to his ear.

"Outside of this room, we are complete stranger. In here we're doctor and patient."

"I'm not sure I understand." I said pressing a soft kiss to his ear.

"Outside of this room, there is nothing stopping me from fucking you senseless. In here there is everything stopping me." He growled. 

I felt my breathing stop at the vulgar language, and at what he was insinuating.

"Who's gonna tell?"