Eavesdropping

Jeon Soyeon, the brain of all IDLE's music and concepts. She was working overtime just to finish the melody and the beat of the new song but something is missing. Lyrics. The girl worked so hard just to create a brand new lyrics but nothing works with the beat. The composition of the song was barely 30% complete. She was frustrated and tired, nothing special about the content that the lyricist gave to her. She grew impatient and slammed her notebook on the desk. Phone ringing echoes the four corner room, picked it up and saw Yuqi's text.

"You better go home now or else, no cuddles tonight." She read the text and rapidly packed her things. Tapping the reply button she sent Yuqi a text that she's on her way home, and her manager starts the engine and drove the tired leader back to their dorm.

When Soyeon arrives at their dorm, she left her shoes at the door step and her mind is focused on Yuqi being mad and she needs an explaination why she didn't work at their dorm.

Walking on the hallway, Soyeon passed thru Minnie and Miyeon's room that made Soyeon think the two was sleeping soundly.

Finally she stopped at Soojin and Shuhua's room, she thought she heard things as she knew she was very exhausted. But a loud moan escaped Soojin's mouth made Soyeon freeze at her spot. The curious Soyeon stepped a little closer to the door and sticked her right ear.

"OH MY GOD, SOOJIN! Bring me to the skies" Shuhua screamed, Soyeon got an idea and she rapidly rummage her bag to get her notebook to put a note after that she quietly ran to her room and get some cuddle from Yuqi.

-

3 hours ago.

Soojin and Shuhua was on their bed, while Shuhua was busy watching korean dramas, there's Soojin just scrolling on her phone. She didn't want to disturb her lover from watching dramas she love so she just sat there watching random videos on the internet. One scroll up, she found something that didn't want to see. Porn.

Just from the thumbnail, her body lights up and her finger quickly clicked on the video. She didn't care about it being loud because Shuhua is wearing her new Airpods. So she continued watching it, eyes wide, mouth agape at the scene where a blonde girl inserted the strap on dildo that was clasped on her waist. Without any thoughts, Soojin's free hand goes downward where the growing heat comes, slowly caressing the clothed wet folds in a circular motion.

On the other hand, Shuhua tossed her body towards Soojin and almost dropped the phone she's holding because of the sight of Soojin being all red and her hand wandering freely. Seeing this made Shuhua smirked as she opened the camera app and took a stolen photo from Soojin, giggling on what she did. Soojin didn't noticed that her lover was staring at her doing dirty things on her own.

"You could've just ask me babe" Soojin almost fell from their shared bed, startled at Shuhua's voice.

"I-I... Ugh fuck this!" Soojin groaned and she straddled Shuhua, making the younger at shock of the sudden movement because it is always the younger who initiate this.

Soojin, herself, cannot control what she's feeling right now. She was too turned on at the video she watched, and her sex drive just drove her over the edge. This is the first time she'll do Shuhua good, not just fingers or by eating her out, she wanted to make Shuhua feel what she felt when Shuhua was the dominant one.

She removed her shirt exposing the two milky breast with a perky nipples on top, Shuhua drools at the sight of the nipples being hard, she wanted to suck them and play with them but when she tried Soojin stopped her and made Shuhua frustrated. Soojin harshly grabbed Shuhua's green shirt the younger is not wearing a bra, the cold breeze from the air conditioner made her nipples go hard. The sight made Soojin licked and bit her lips as she downed the two nubs like a hungry lion, sucking like a baby and occasionally flicking Shuhua's pink nipples. The younger below her moaned, her hands travelled from south to Soojin's disheveled hair, grabbing her girlfriend's blonde locks as she moaned non stop, feeling her small pussy overflowing with juices from the sucking and licking.

"What's gotten into you babe? I like this lion-like girl in front of me" Shuhua winked and Soojin wasted no time as she pulled down Shuhua's track pants along with her panty. Soojin did the same and both are naked in their beds catching their breath.

"I want you Shu, I wanna make you feel what you did to me every night we make love" Soojin made a eye contact with her lover, all Shuhua see is Love and Lust. While Soojin's looking at Shuhua's eyes, her free hand travelled to the wetness and scoop some liquid and licked it while locking eyes with the girl under her. Shuhua groaned, she never saw Soojin like this all she knew was a shy Soojin and a cute innocent-like Soojin.

Soojin go directly to Shuhua's pussy, she never saw it up close all she do before is just fingering her girl without even looking at it. Soojin looked at Shuhua's expression and started licking the engorged pink clit, just like what she did on the younger's nipple she suck it and flicked the protruding bud of nerves.

"Oh god, Jinjin-ah!" Shuhua moaned, spreading her legs more wider for Soojin to have space and free hands playing her nipple filled with Soojin's saliva. Shuhua moaned at the thought of Soojin drinking all her juices when she came and come back up to kiss her. 

"You like thay?" Soojin asked in a low husky voice, the younger just nodded feeling all the pleasure that Soojin is giving her. In a matter of seconds, Shuhua moaned Soojin's name as she came on Soojin's mouth. She older came up with a reddened lips filled with Shuhua's fluids, Shuhua wasted no time she grabbed Soojin by her neck and lapped all the juices remained on her lips.

"Damn babe, I didn't know you were this delicious. I should have done this sooner, but right now I am addicted to your juices, I want more." Soojin got up making Shuhua confused as the older walked towards the closet, she pulled out a strap on, and put it on herself. 

She ran back to the bed, and positioned her fingers in Shuhua's hole. "Fuck Soojin... Just fuck me." Shuhua demandes as Soojin slipped her finger right away and pumped in and out of Shuhua's wet glory. The squelching sound didn't help Soojin's hunger for Shuhua, she looked at the source of that sound, watching her finger disappearing inside Shuhua.

"Oh god yes jinjin, more..." The words Shuhua spilled revved up Soojin's hunger more as she withdraws her finger and placed the plastic cock in Shuhua's hole.

"Just thrust it in jinjin! Oh my- fuck!" As Shuhua still talking, Soojin wasted no time to insert the dildo. The older was new to this and she didn't know anything but the horniness made her do what she did not imagined. Fucking Shuhua with a strap on is different, she used her dancing skills to thrust in and out of Shuhua, the fluid move made Shuhua go crazy.

Soojin on the other hand, grabbed the younger's leg upwards as she stared at the plastic cock fucking and stretching Shuhua's pussy, the pink pussy she got addicted to.

"OH MY GOD, JINJIN! Bring me to the skies" Shuhua screamed, didn't know that there is someone listening outside their room. Soojin kept thrusting and she suddenly felt the clenching muscles of Shuhua's pussy making it hard for her to push the plastic cock inside. She took all her strength and with a one last thrust, Shuhua came again. 

Removing the cock inside Shuhua, Soojin's mouth quickly attached on its own on Shuhua's pussy, lapping all the juices and cleaning the mess she made. After that, Soojin came to Shuhua and hugged her tight.

"I should do something with the wetness of yours"

"You can do it later, I wanna rest"

"Who said you're resting? Open your legs wide!" Shuhua commanded and Soojin has the best night of her life.

-

Hello SOOSHU shippers!

Dont forget to leave a comment!