Freddy and bonnie sexual fun

Freddys Pov: as I kissed Bonnie slowly but roughly, he grabbed my neck, I grabbed his, he shoved his warm saliva swirling in my mouth. Struggling to gasp for air, for I was kissing him as he started to remove his clothes, and get on top of me. He then said to me, "don't worry Freddy I will make you moan ALLLLLLL day"
I started to feel this tingly feeling in my stomach go lower as Bonnie started to kiss me lower and lower. My dick got hard as he started to suck it.

Bonnies pov: as I started to suck freddys dick, I heard him moan just how I like it I started to put my finger in his butthole and swirl it around, he moaned louder, I held his mouth shut with my hand dripping with cum. I slowley put my dick in his butthole, and I lifted him up as I layed down on the now wet bed. He sat on top of me and slowley started sitting down on my dick. He started riding up and down. He moaned louder and louder each time until I cummed. It felt so good for Freddy to ride me like a roller coaster ride. He liked it too.

Freddys pov: as I rode Bonnies dick I moaned louder and louder. I liked it a lot. It was fun for us to fuck each other, as we started to slow down Bonnie said to me " you know Freddy we can have sex with Chica and have it be a threesome" I told Bonnie "Bonnie I think that's a good idea but we should ask her first" Bonnie agreed.

TO BE CONTINUED