Sexualness

⚠️WARNING WHAT YOUR ABOUT TO READ CONTAINS EXTREMELY SEXUAL STUFF! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️

Freddy pov: we went to the sound proof room but golden Freddy and spring trap were in there and the door was locked. I could tell it was golden Freddy and spring trap becuase they left their clothes on the floor outside the door. Bonnie his behind me as some shadow figure started to walk in front of us. My dick was hanging below me. Bonnies dick was hanging below him as well. We were sweating, hot, and horny (in the mood for sex) the shadow figure became closer, and closer, the more closer it got the more frightened me and Bonnie got. We had no time to run becuase we were stuck somehow. The night guard passed by us. She..she wasn't afraid of us anymore. She just looked at me and Bonnie naked, winked at us and went to the office.

Bonnie pov: me and Freddy were shivering cold, as the night guard passed us and entered her office, I noticed that Chica, followed behind her. I turned to Freddy and said "do you think they are having a threesome?" Freddy said to me "I don't know but do you wanna go spy on them" freddy said after he was done with me. "Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh" I moaned louder and louder as Freddy's forced his long thriving dick in my butthole. He shoved it sooooo far up, to the point I was puking out cum. Freddy said he could extend his dick up to 4 feet long. That's half my size. I told him "do it then Freddy fuck me. FUCK ME!" Freddy then extended his long thriving, hot and sticky dick in my butthole and I moaned for sooo long. It felt sooo good for Freddy to fuck me hardcore. He then grabbed my hips and banged me so hard I Almost passed out.

Night guard pov: I saw the slut Chica walk in behind me, I shut both of the doors and ripped off my clothes and she did the same, she bended over as I said "open wide for daddy" I slowley started to put my dick in her butthole, she moaned louder and louder.

Chica pov: the night guard had sex with me for the first time today, she dident believe that a anamatronic has such realistic features. She likes to have sex with me. But I dident, her dick dident please me as much as Freddy and Bonnies did. She was a girl. I don't know how she had a dick. But I just played on with it.

Freddy pov: "mhmmmm mmm uhoh mmm" I moaned as Bonnie sucked my tounge as he wrapped his hand around my dick and started moving it in a up and down motion. He then started to shake it. It felt so good, I had to moan in his ear, he then forced his warm tounge in my mouth until I was gasping for air once he removed his mouth from mine we were dripping with saliva.