Freddy&Bonnie's fun with chica

Chica pov: Freddy and Bonnie walked up to me, they were sweaty and extremely hot. I asked them why they were and they told me to go to the back bedroom with them. The soundproof one..

Bonnie pov: once me Freddy and Chica enters the soundproof room Freddy took his clothes off really quickly and so did I. Chica asked what was happening and I pinned her on the wall  and told her we're going to have sex with her. She did not react at all but instead ripped her bib off and pushed me on the bed. She laughed and said it's going to be a fun time.

Chica pov: as I kissed Bonnie his breathing started to be heavy and hard. He put his hand in my butthole but before I could moan he put his dick in my mouth, at that time, Freddy cane behind me. Bonnie removed his hand, and Freddy replaced it with his dick. I wanted to moan so badly but freddys dick was blocking my moan.I was having so hard sex with them.

 Bonnie pov: chica is so hot and I want to have sex with her every single day I don't want to stop I just

Bonnie pov: chica is so hot and I want to have sex with her every single day I don't want to stop I just...urgh I just want to fuck the soul out of her she's so hot I'll fuck her until she moans so hard she can't breath.

Chica pov: I stopped the threesome and started fucking Bonnie. Bonnie fucks me so good it feels soo nice I can't explain I will moan in his ear every single hour we fuck. I like having sex with him becuase the harder he fucks me the better it feels, and it just feels so hot when he cummed inside of me.

Bonnie pov: chica likes it when I have sex with her, she moans to me every time I had sex with her and I also like it too but I'm gay, so my heart belongs to Freddy

Bonnie pov: chica likes it when I have sex with her, she moans to me every time I had sex with her and I also like it too but I'm gay, so my heart belongs to Freddy. But I remember the one time Chica got fucked by the night guard.

Freddy pov; when Bonnie and Chica stopped fucking Chica got dressed and exit the room. I then fucked Bonnie harder than I did last time. Bonnie moans so loud and he breathes so hard every time I put my dick in his butthole. I like seeing him in pain, but he loves the pain.

{Bonnie moans extremely loud and hard}
Bonnie: Mmm Freddy harder! HARDER!!
Freddy: you like it huh?
{Bonnie continues to moan in pain}
{Bonnie starts to bleed}
Freddy pov: when Bonnie started to bleed I knew it was time to stop, I dident want to, but we had to. Once we got back in our bed I put bonnies head under the covers, and pulled my pants down slightly. I could feel him grab my dick and start to put it in his mouth. The wet feeling of bonnies saliva running down my dick felt so nice, but we had to be quiet becuase the rest of the anamatronics were asleep and we went in the sound proof room.