chapter 2.5

"Subject responding to all tests so far Sir." The female said.

"Okay, in 30 we change a 7 to a 6 and conduct tests a, c, and... h when 6 is fully in tact." Said the man who was waving his hand infront of my face.

"Can you hear me?" I just shook him off and told him to piss off. Two guards standing by added more restraints on my arms and legs as I tried to move and shuffle.

However in a last attempt of consciousness before I was injected with yet more morphine, I kicked out at a nearby trolley with various viles and drip holders ready to connect me to more drugs. A few got muddled up I think but the guards managed to restrain me again and shouted at me fora while. Theres a lot of that here. Shouting. People think it makes them seem more powerful. I disagree. Shouting makes you seem desperate and out of control, and the only way to scare people is by making your conversation louder. If your only power is volume, then it shows just how little power you actually have.

An ECG was plugged into me and I heard the gentle beeping and the soft scratching of the needle that was printing out the measurments of my heart beats. I was wired up so much I wondered if I would ever be free of these wires and drips and restraints that bound me to the white platform that hurt my back now that I couldn't move at all. I wanted to get free, to live a normal life for a bit before changing it and doing something else. Something exciting. I might travel. I had no family, no friends, no memory. What else did I have other than my ambitions, and my only ambitions was to A) Get out of this hell hole, and B) Not be a normal person that has some crappy job in an office. However I very much doubted that any of those things will even become partly true. I would die here. I guess its just a matter of how I die.

Suddenly I became aware of my left arm hurting. I could feel palpitations in my chest and it didn't take long to realise what had happened. The woman had injected too strong a morphine because I kicked the tray and the viles got confused; when you induce a morphine too strong into a patient due to be in an induced coma, you risk a heart attack. Thats what Rory said. Rory. Who was?- It all rushed back to my head that felt like the feeling you get when you do a hand stand. Everything. The fire, the death, the pain, the sadness, the friends, the family, the doctor. The powers. The demon that assissted those powers. Oh god. I remember. I remembered before I should have.

The woman injected another morphine shot into my arm, but this time I was about to pass out and have a cardiac arrest, I remembered that this is what it felt like last time. The memories were all floooding back now. Different lives, different memories, different but with one thing in common, infinite possibilities. The words were all streaming into my head not making any sense.

Thats when the lights started to flicker. I went unconcious. I had an out of body experiance. I saw myself on the platform having a fit. The restraints fell off, and it looked as though it was something out of physical form that caused it. Then the machinery statred to fly about the room, and the papers were scattered and added to the confusion. I looked for the man and the woman, and the guards. The guards were nowhere to be seen. The woman was under a ledge and the man was crouching with his hands over his head in fear. Thats when the roof started to fall in. The woman's part of the room was completely unreachable. A heavy concrete pillar had fallen and I doubt she was still alive. It was then when I looked at the man. A machine suddenly collided with him and that was when I realized that it was me causing this. It was me, involuntarily, that caused the roof to collapse, and the machines to fly around, and then guards to flee and the woman to die. I was terrified. I would've cried and screamed at whatever, even if it was me, to stop, but I didn't even have a voice. I wasn't real. I didn't exist.

It was then when the fire started. Whether it was me or an electrical fire I don't know, but it didn't look like an electrical fire. It was kind of like a wave, with the flames rippleing back and forth like the tide, unpredictiable in its length and height. For  a moment I was transfixed. Time had slowed to 10% of what it was.

Black. I saw me lying on the platform. My eyes. My eyes were solid black. I was it. I was the demon. I knew for certain. At least, I would have - had it not been for the laugh. Had it not been for the laugh of a man, the old man.

That was when I recognised him. I thought he just had one of those faces, but now I remembered. It was him, the dreamlord.

~~~

**Hope you liked it! So the next chapter, its going to be a new character. I will explain more in the when I write it but basically theres this theory that the tardis is amy (if you want to know more ask in comments) and, like the tardis, Amy/ TARDIS is spilt up into people. I believe that Ellie Ravenwood (Oswald) is one of these, and basically my next character will be called Carmen, who will be one of these splinters. Comment and Vote for more :) **

p.s sorry for awful spelling in this