✨ - 𝐄𝐋𝐈

- Momma -
An Eli Oneshot 🍃
Part 1 🌱
Warning: The first part mentions child abuse. If it's a sensitive topic for you, I suggest you leave. The first part will be somewhat sad

—————————————————————-
June 8
2:56P.M.
Eli's POV
'No no no!!' I internally screamed as I quickly gathered my books and stuffed them in my bag.

"Why the rush Eli?" Girl 1 asked.

"Yeah! Why are you always in a hurry when classes are over?" Girl 2 chimed in.

"You never have time for us Eli.." Girl 3 pouted.

"I'm sorry girls, something urgent just came up" I said as I sprinted towards my locker.

"Whaa.. at least give us your number so we could chat!" Girl 2 said

"I don't have a cellphone" I said giving them a fake smile.

"Liar!" Girl 4 exclaimed.

"Come on Eli.. everybody has one!" Girl 1 stated.

"Gotta go! See you tomorrow!" I said as I stuffed Yenna's belongings in my backpack.

"Come ba-" is all I heard as the door closed behind me.

3:12P.M.
"Argh.. she's going to be mad again" I said to myself as I was running to the door.

'Hopefully I don't have to bribe her to stay again..' I thought as I looked for my keys before hearing shouting from the other side of the door.

'What the hell?' I thought as I placed my head on the door.

"..ungrateful!!"

"..pid mistake!"

"...me mad again!"

I immediately swung the door open as the doorknob came off when I heard the sound of glass breaking.
.
.
.
** SLAP **

Before I knew it, I felt a sharp, tingling pain on the side of my cheek as I was standing in front of my crying daughter.

"E-Eli.. it's not what it looks like!!" ___ said as she was massaging my cheek.

"It clearly looks like you were about to slap my daughter." I said giving her a cold stare and pushing her hand off.

"She.. she was the one who threw the plates! I swear I didn't try to slap her Eli!!"

"Yet I felt the slap, didn't I?"

"It was-"

"Shut the fuck up." I said as anger took over me and started trembling.

"W.. what?"

"I said shut the fuck up bitch!!" I yelled as she backed away. But as I heard Yenna crying behind me and realized what she had done, I snapped.

"So that's what those marks on her arm were last week huh? 'She hurt her arm on the table'.. bullshit" I said in a low tone.

"I.. I! They were! She was playing!!" she said as she grew more panicked.

"The small bruises she had on her forehead that lasted for days.. 'she bumped her head on the wall'. Ha.."

"The scratches on her forearms that kept me up all night trying to console her and applying ointment on them because she couldn't stand the pain.. 'she probably had an allergy reaction'"

"When her right ankle was so swollen that I had to take her to the hospital. 'a bug must have bitten her' that's.." I paused as I looked her in the eye,