Chapter Three

Kimberly woke up the next morning to the feeling of her leg throbbing

Opening her eyes, she looked down to see her fingers interlocked with Will's as he held her to him.

She momentarily forgot about the pain in her leg as she smiled at the feeling of his arm around her and the warmth of his body.

Feeling the pain again, Kimberly sighed lightly, gently pushing Will's arm off of her so she could sit up.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, she looked at her surroundings. She knew she wouldn't make it to the bathroom without the help of a dresser to hold onto or a wall to lean on and she didn't want to wake Will up.

Taking a few deep breaths to prepare herself, Kimberly pushed herself off the bed, hobbling as quickly as she could over to the dresser.

When she made it, she had to bite her lip to keep from making any noise that would wake Will up.

A few more breaths of preparation and she hopped on one leg to the wall, slowly making her way to the bedroom door.

"What are you doing?" Will's voice asked, startling her slightly.

Turning to face him slowly, Kimberly bit her lip.

Not only for getting caught, but also because he looked and sounded incredibly hot in the morning.

"Trying to get some Advil. My leg hurts." She admitted, looking to the floor.

Will chuckled lightly at her perseverance as he stood from the bed, making his way over to her.

"You shouldn't be walking too much." Will quietly said.

Kimberly slowly trailed her eyes up his body. He was standing so close she could see the small goosebumps on his chest from leaving the warmth of the bed.

She continued to move her eyes upward until they locked on his.

"I-I didn't want to wake you." She told him, a shy smile pulling at her lips.

Will smiled widely down at her.

"Don't worry about me. Hang on."

Before Kimberly could ask what he meant, she was literally swept off her feet as he lifted her into his arms, making his way to the bathroom.

When they arrived, Will gently placed her on the ground so she could sit on the edge of the bathtub.

Kimberly watched the muscles in his back as he reached for the Advil, before catching a glimpse at the dimples on his lower back.

As he turned around, she quickly averted her eyes to make it seem as though she was looking at the small window.

Will smirked at her as he handed her the pills and a small paper cup of water.