Toru pov

I waited until everyone even my teacher had left the classroom before taking out my notebook where I wrote down my pathetic thoughts. People said it was some sort of coping or whatever I took a pencil from my case and flipped to a clean page beginning to write about what happened that morning.

Today my mother told me I was a fatty and she was ashamed of having an invisible daughter. My father did nothing about this only watched from across the room. I  wasn't aloud any breakfast since my mother wants me to be thin. I figured that if I'm gonna be thin then I won't eat at all. Or only eat when I'm absolutely starving and even then only eat a little. I wasn't about to be a fatty. Besides no one would even notice if I was more thin then normal right?

I laid my pencil down and closed the notebook as the first few people returned from lunch. Mashirao and Koda. They came in whispering to each other. I was gonna lower my head so they didn't know I was straining my ears when I remembered that it wouldn't mean a thing. They would never see my head.life wasn't worth it if people couldn't see me at all.

" hey there Toru! Did you eat up here?" Asked Mashirao. I shake my head then answer with a no. Not even sinply head movements would catch the attention of someone.

" no, j had a jig breakfast so I wasn't that hungry!" I lied cheerfully to him. 

" oh alright then!" The boy smiled at me and went back over to Koda to continue what they were talking about. Life was real lonely when you're invisible.