8

~time skip end of day~
Toru Pov

I got all of my things from the teachers lounge and tried to leave without anyone stopping me.

"Hagakure." a voice said behind me. I turned around and Aizawa was in front of me.

"y-yeah?" I asked him. He stood there for a few seconds then began to speak.
"are your parents abusing you? if so you can say yes or no if they aren't." he said to me. w-what kinda question was that?! I'm not gonna say a word about my ugly ass parents! I thought while he just looked at my invisible body.

"Please Hagakure." he pleaded for an answer.

"I'm not saying. please don't get mother or father into this mess either. they're really really busy." I lied and then ran out of the lounge and school. I couldn't go home not now not ever. I went to a cafe and took a seat in the back. 

"what would you like miss?" asked a teenage girl. she had light purple hair tied in a loose ponytail and green eyes. I had seen her many times and she knew my by my floating clothes.

"the usually but this time double it." I say to her. she nodded smiled and walked off coming back a few minutes later with two large croissants. I thanked her paid and put on in a bag while the other I ate in the cafe. I suddenly got an idea. I don't have to go back home. I can just steal a little money and then run away right?