Toru pov

I got to school and went to the rooftop just for some fresh air. I was sitting up there when I heard the rooftop door open and then close. The footsteps of someone else were getting closer and I knew who they belonged even before being picked up and slammed against the wall. For most people they'd be thinking that this is Katsuki Bakugou. No it was someone from classm1-B the blonde idiot named Neito Monoma. 

" hey  there little Yariman(slut)! How are you doing? It's a fucking shame I don't even get to see how much of a Yariman you are! Why?! Oh because no one can see you! You fucking manko(cunt)!!!" He shouted at me while then pushing me to the ground and stomping on me. I said nothing since I had learned speaking during times like this only made it worst. Since I was so focused on not screaming out inpain I didn't hear the door open and close once again.

Aizawa pov

I was getting some new notebooks for Midoriya and Bakugou since yesterday they hadn't been blown up somehow... not mentioning names on who did it. As I was about to go up I heard some hone yelling. Then a loud thud as if someone had fallen near the roof area. I go over to the door of the door push it open and am filled with so much rage that I felt like I could at that moment be worst then any villain if I hadn't so pleaded. No one beats up my students!!!