Chapter 23

"Woah! May fireworks!"

I was stunned at the moment when the colorful fireworks popped up to the sky. Kinailangang hawakan ni Ace ang aking bewang para ipirmi ako sa kinatatayuan.

"Did you see that, Ace? That was cool!"I said and giggled.

Bumuntong-hininga siya at pinulupot ang braso sa maliit kong bewang. Tinignan ko ang wristwatch ko at nakitang alas onse y media pa lamang ng gabi.

I feel so excited! I really want to be with Ace just for Christmas Eve so I asked my parents. Good thing they said yes!

"Aren't you excited, Ace?"tanong ko at ngumuso.

He kissed my cheeks and then my hair. I smiled when he slightly smelled the scent of my hair.

"Of course, I'm excited."he said and leaned over to kiss my lips. I giggled.

"Clingy mo, ah!"I exclaimed and smirked.

Ngumisi din siya at pinatakan ng halik ang aking labi bago pumunta sa likod ko. Niyakap niya ako galing doon at sinandal ang baba sa aking balikat.

I hugged his arms and leaned my head on him. Tinitigan ko ang magandang view at saka ngumiti.

We stayed like that until people suddenly shouted a countdown. Sumabay na din ako at tinitigan ang wristwatch.

I giggled and jumped in so much excited that made him let go of my waist. I laughed and faced him.

"Four!"sabay ko.

He looked at me with smile on his lips and held my shoulder. I stopped jumping and smiled widely at him.

"Three!"

He clung the strands of my hair that fell from my ponytail on the back of my ears. I was staring at his beautiful tantalizing eyes with so much emotion.

"Two!"

He leaned over me that made me closed my eyes, waiting for my lips to be kissed.

"One! Merry Christmas!"

Kasabay ng pagsabog ng panibagong makukulay na paputok sa langit ay ang pagdampi ng kaniyang labi sa akin. It was a slow primitive move, trying not to hurt me. He sucked it gently so I closed my eyes to feel the electric sensation he gave me.

I couldn't ask for more. Just the midnight kiss of Ace made my insides burned down in ashes. That nostalgic feeling felt surreal and unbelievable. It was like a dream that I couldn't process just by thinking using my mind because it really happened. I can't believe that one of my dreams happened just by a blink of an eye.

Sa gabing iyon, hinatid ako ni Ace sa hotel room namin ni Kuya para makapagpahinga. Daddy didn't approve when I asked him if I am allowed to sleep beside Ace so I have no choice.

The days went great with my whole family. We spent New Year in Davao de Oro with Mommy's sisters and my cousins. Tita Katherie prepared a barbecue party with fireworks. It was a happy feeling just by thinking that we spent the New Year's Eve together.

"Yehey! Pinayagan ako ni Mommy na mag-pajama party tayo sa room ko!"Kit announced and jumped, excitedly.

"Ano? Nood tayo ng porn?"Jean requested that made us winced.

Gago talaga 'to makaisip! Puro porn ang laman ng utak!

"Mahiya ka, Jean. Hindi kasi napasukan ng light bulb ang bokilya mo kaya manonood ka nalang sa electric sensation ng iba."Sheen with her usual self again.

I stared at her. She must've cried so hard when she knew that her parents couldn't spend their Christmas time with her.

Tita Selena and Tito Alonzo are a busy persons. They only have time when it's Lolo or Lola's death anniversary and New Year's Eve... just like right now.