Epilogue

"Dare na pre! Puro ka Truth, eh!"

I rolled my eyes and sipped to my coffee.

My friends and I are currently here in our usual hang out, the coffee shop. We were playing Truth or Dare and it's my turn right now to choose.

"Fine."sukong ani ko at nilapag ang coffee mug sa lamesa.

Ngumisi si Kristian at Jared na mukhang may naiisip na masama. I gave them a cold look and raised my brows.

"What? You want me to jump a building or hike on the tallest mountain?"I asked coldly.

"Ayun, bro!"

They were looking behind me with big eyes like something strange happened. I got curious and confused that's why I turned to see a girl walking towards the threshold of the girl's restroom.

I turned around only to face them looking at me with their teasing expression. Sumandal ako sa backrest ng upuan at kinrus ang braso. I also put my leg across the other and wry my head, questioning them by using eye contact.

"Pangalan lang niya, bro, promise! Maliit na bagay lang 'yan, eh!"ani Kristian at tinaas taas ang dalawang kilay.

"Hindi ba, kilala mo 'yon, Chan? No need to ask her name when you already know it. I'll pass."

"Ay, gago ka pre? Magkunwari kang hindi mo alam na alam namin pangalan niya! Kill joy naman 'tong si Alfred, eh!"Jared said and also lean on the backrest of his seat.

I pulled myself up and gave them a glare. Umiling nalang ako.

"Fine, jerks. Let me end this game."pinal kong sabi at lumapit sa girls restroom.

I was about to think that I'll wait for her 'till she get out but she went out of the room in good timing.

Nang matanto niyang nakatingin ako ay tumingin siya sa likod niya na parang nau-ulol. I smirked and went to her.

"I'm sorry. My friends dared me to get your name and I obeyed. What's your name?"I pointed out and looked at her, eye to eye.

Her eyes widened in shock of what I suddenly said. She seems nervous, making me smirk in my insides.

"Ah, I'm Kaye Maureen Velasco. What about you?"she tried to control her voice and laid her hand for a handshake.

Tinitigan ko siya. She's quite simple but beautiful. I should voice it out.

Her paper white skin were like Snow White's and her straight, jet black hair was long and freely swaying on her back. Her hazel eyes were wide because of her thick eyelashes. It look popped because of her thick eyebrows, too.

Ang kaniyang matangos ngunit maliit na ilong at ang mamumulang pisngi at labi ay nagpapadagdag ng kagandahang taglay niya. Her lips were arc like cupid's bow and looks soft.

She's also tall, but not as tall as me. Ngumiti ako ng tipid at tinanggap ang nakalahad niyang kamay.

"I'm Alfred Ace Navarro. Thanks."ani ko bago umalis patungo sa kung saan nag-aabang ang dalawa kong kaibigan.

"Awit, bro! Excellent!"nang-aasar na ani Kristian at tinaas taas ang dalawang kilay.

I smirked and sat down.

I thought that's the end of it all. I thought I would never see that girl again but... I was wrong.

With her books and the sling bag on her shoulder, she went out from the next building, in a hurry.

Hindi ko alam kung sinasadya ba nila Kristian iyong dare dahil alam nila na magkatabi kami ng building o baka naman hindi?

I just shrugged to let that thought out from me.