old friends

Ezra's Pov
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off at 8. I rolled over and brought my hand crashing down on the alarm clock shattering. Ugh, that's another thing I have to replace. I thought before falling back asleep.

I woke up for the second time this morning by a splash of freezing cold water. I shot up and looked over to see a smirking Stark and who I recognized as Steve Rodgers, Captain America.

"What the fuckery fuck was that for Stark!" I yelled, jumping out of bed and slapping him upside the face.

Tony stood there in shock for a second before resuming his smirking state. "Steve, Ezra said a bad language word".

"That was one time. One time!" Steve said, shaking his head slightly. Tony laughed at Steve while I introduced myself to him and shook hands.

"You packed angel?" Tony asked once we were done with introductions.

"You and I both know I'm the opposite of an angel" I laughed, holding up my suitcase.

Tony ignored my comment and looked behind my suitcase as if looking for something. "Is this it?".

"Yup! I never really decorated my room." I chuckled.

"Well then, follow me." Tony flamboyantly said, strutting out the door. I followed him out into the hallway, Cap taking the rear.

                         *** . ***
Stark got us lost a couple of times refusing to let the person who actually lived here show him out but we finally made it out the door. I gasped at the large, black Lamborghini waiting outside. Steve took my suitcase and loaded it into the trunk and got in the passenger side while Stark got in the driver's seat. I quickly follows suit, getting in the back seat passenger side and closing the door. The car pulled away as soon as I was buckled.

It was about a 30 minute drive to the tower. Once we arrived I grabbed my suitcase and followed the two men into an elevator with no buttons. Tony saw the confusion on my face and chuckled slightly.

"Friday, take us to the pent house" stark asked.

"Yes boss" the AI replyed and I jumped.

That's Friday, she's an AI that runs the tower" Tony said, nonchalantly gesturing to the ceiling.

I noded as the elevator came to a stop and we stepped out of the elevator. As soon as I took two steps glitter came from the ceiling and doused the three of us in glitter.

"Clint you are a dead man!" Tony shrieked. " Sorry about that, that was birdbrain AKA Legolas AKA Hawkeye."

"Eh. That's ok. Where I used to live I was the one constantly pulling pranks so I guess you could say it's karma" I laughed.

"I'd still guess you'd want to shower and put your stuff away so I'll show you to your room. You can meet the avengers at lunch"

"Thanks Tony" I replied and he nodded, leading me down a hallway. He stopped infront of a door before turning to speak.

"This is your room, just ask me if you want to use my card to buy any decorations or anything. We have a new member arriving at lunch that wants to apologise for his previous malicious intentions. Point break is bringing him and the last available room is next to you. Is that alright?" Tony asked, jesturing to my door and then the one to the left of it.

"Yeah. Thanks Tony. See you later" I said. I watched Tony walk away before opening my door. It was beautiful! It had a dark green, textured head board that covered the entirety of one wall. The head of the bed backed up to headboard. The floor had a carpet and then a rug covering part of the carpet seemingly made out of rope. The rest of the walls were white. I was already forming ideas in my mind to paint the white walls with the paints I had bought myself for my birthday. There were a couple of plants hanging from the ceiling paired with a wooden bedside table and lamps. To the left was a empty shelf that was built into the wall with room to put the books I had brought with me. A couple were from my old home at Asguard where Loki had gifted them to me for birthdays before I was banished. I hope he isn't still stuck in Odin's torcher chambers.