Meeting Grace

It was the afternoon of the night Lucifer had went back to rule hell, Chloe had no idea what to do. She had went over to Lux and upstairs to where Lucifer used to live; she told herself it was to cover up all his things but really it was because she missed him. She touched the walls wondering if Lucifer would come back, and sat down onto the piano seat. She felt the top of the piano keys, but was soon startled by the sound of the elevator opening. Inside was a girl, in a hoodie and jeans, with a JanSport backpack. Chloe had jumped out of her seat and turned around. 

"Um, uh who are you?" Chloe said still shocked.

 "I'm Grace", she said then referred back to the paper in her hand "and I'm Lucifer Morningstar's daughter". 

Not knowing what to do Chloe took Grace to her house. 

"Ok tell me again I'm still having trouble processing this."

"My name is Grace I'm 14 and I've been in foster care my whole life. I found out whoever had me used his name and only put his name on my birth certificate. So I googled him, ran away, and then you kidnapped me."

"Wait you didn't say that second part in the car."

"Look, what do you want? What do you truly desire?" she said slowly as she stared into Chloe's eyes.

"Holy shit you are his daughter!"