A new friend

"Um, what just happened?" Grace said confused of what just happened.

Maze and Trixie heard Chloe yell and came out of both there rooms to see what was going on.

"What's going on Decker it's so early in the morning." She said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Maze it's 2pm."

"Why is there another tiny human here?"

"This is Lucifer's daughter."

"Again why is there another tiny human here? We already have that one." Maze said as she pointed to Trixie getting a glass of orange juice. "You know what I don't even care I have a new bounty to track." Maze grabbed a duffel bag full of weapons and headed out the door.

"Bye Maze" Trixie shouted.

"Bye tiny human" she replied as she left.

Trixie sat down right next to Grace, she put her orange juice down and took a good look at Grace. "I didn't know Lucifer had a daughter".

"Neither did he". 

Chloe stepped aside and called someone as the girls continued talking. 

Grace looked at Chloe, seeing she was busy talking to someone on the phone. "Wanna hang out with me?" she said to Trixie.

"'Yeah!" Trixie replied as Grace grabbed her stuff. The two soon left together.

A few minutes go by and Chloe goes back to the kitchen to see Trixie and Grace gone.