Control

The next day Grace went out to the park for a change in scenery. With Lucifer and Chloe gone for a case, she hadn't seen Lucifer since last night.

Grace was walking along the trail, a few people passed by. Jogging, walking their dogs, etc. She was looking across the horizon, seeing there was a lake to the left of her. It was enchanting. When she stumbled upon a familiar man. Her eyes widened, scared she froze in place.

"You can't control me anymore" left her lips. However it didn't seem to have an affect on the gentleman. They stared into each others gaze. Soon before Grace made a run for it, running into the woods.

She ran as fast as her legs would carry her. Slowly losing her breath she made a left turn, tricking the man she was being followed by. Catching her breath she turned around to find him standing in front of her. Her wings spread out (Lucifer's wings) clapping together, making the man fall, as she ran the other way. Running all the way back to Lux.

So as we reach near the end of this book (don't worry there's still plenty left I need to upload) I'm thinking about book two. Now I want your guys opinion, what do you guys want to see? Sorry for this being so short.

Bye!