Busted

Grace and Trixie opened the large and clear doors.

"The promise land!" Grace shouted as she lifted her arms in excitement.

"It's the mall. What we gonna do here, we don't have any money." Trixie replied.

Grace smirked and took something out of the left pocket of her jeans. The Lux credit card. Grace and Trixie looked at each other and smiled. With stores on every side. The floors nicely polished tiles, the mannequins wearing every style of clothing imaginable. 

30 minutes later, Chloe was still searching for the girls, from Lux to Trixie's school but Chloe couldn't find them. Meanwhile by then the girls had spent so much money. From designer hand bags to kids go carts.

Grace took off her brand new designer Coco Chanel sunglasses and pulled over next Trixie's go cart. "I must say I love your new diamond necklace" Grace said as she took another bite of her churro from the mall food court.

"I can say the same with your brand new Gucci sneakers" Trixie said as both of them giggled.

"Race ya to the other side of the mall!"

"You bet! Eat my dust!"

And so the both of them raced off until they were interrupted by caution tape. The other side of the mall was closed off, for a crime scene. Ella was taking pictures and examining the body but soon looked up to see Trixie and Grace.

"Trixie?" Ella said confused

"Uh oh" Trixie said while about to turn her go cart around but unfortunately was stopped as she saw Chloe in her rear view mirror.