six: house tour

The next day the first thing I do when I get to my office is take a picture and send on the family group.

Family first ♥️

Here it is! Isn't it stunning?

Kath🦋: You gotta be kidding me!

It's gorgeous right?🥺✨

I finally finish the first book and work on the files about it.

When it's time to go to have some lunch I go to the canteen and then I immediately see Scarlett waving to me and saying to reach her.
She is sitting on the same table of last time.
"Hey" I say siting right in front of her.
"Hello! This is for you." she passing me a white container.
"What's that?" I ask confused.
"I made some pasta so I brought also some for you." she says passing me a fork.
"Oh my God it's so nice of you. Thank you Scarlett." I say smiling at her.
"Don't worry, I got you." she says winking at me.

So I congratulate her for the pasta because is so delicious and then we y'all about our readings.

She is so appassionate about her job and God she is so kind and funny.
I think she can be a potential first real friend here.

"It's time to go." she says standing up.
So I stand up and walk to the elevator or "lift" like everyone call that and we walk in.
"I saw that when we have to walk out it's raining. I guess you have to take the underground." she says.
I nod.
"I can give you a ride." she propose.
"Really of course. Where you live?" she asks.
"It tools like ten minutes from here." I say.
"Oh okay. So I'll come to your office to pick you up." she says winking. She is just curious to see my office.
"See you later." I say smiling to her while the doors are closing.

I go back to my office and then I finish to read the second book.
I hear nick on my door and then I realize that is time to go home.
"Come in." I say and the the door opens.
I see slowly her smile transforming in a big 'O'.
"You gotta ne kidding me!" she says looking around.
"Do you like it?" I ask standing up.
"I thought that I had the prettiest coffins but this is on another level!" she says sitting on my chair and starting to spin.
"God I love this desk." she says noticing the glass.
"Okay, I think I'm going to pick you up more often." she says making me laugh.
"Okay, let's go." She says and then I realise that also she's wearing boots.

We go out and she was right, it's pouring.
I open my umbrella and I cover us both from the rain.

"Here it is." she says pointing a Jaguar.
How that everybody have all this hell priced cars?
"I know what you're thinking but I didn't bought it, it's my dad old car." she says unlocking it and then I nod.

I sit on the passenger seat and then I close the car door.
I immediately smell her perfume all ove her car.
Then she asks me the address.
She literally gets there in ten minutes.
"So I guess see you tomorrow." she says.
"Oh no tomorrow is my day off." she continues.
"Do you want to come in to take something?" I ask opening the umbrella and then step outside with my handbag on my shoulder.
"Tea?" she asks.
I nod.
"Deal." she says excited.
So I let her park and then we bought walk inside.

"Oh wow. This is so gorgeous." she says looking around once we get inside of my apartment.
"Oh, thank you! The furniture was there but the plants and the other things I bought them when I got here." I explain headed to the cooker.
"And when you moved in?" she asks while I'm putting the boiler on the cooker.
"I got here five days ago." I say.
"Whaaat?" she asks taking off her coat.
I laugh.
"Damn girl you have balls." she says making me laugh even harder.
"I never be able to go in a completely different country all alone where I don't know no one." she confess.
"I'm sure that you fans and for the fact of friends you can make new ones." I say placing my hands on her shoulders and guide her to my room.

"Wow I like the wooden forniture and the white and the effect of the green of the plants

"Wow I like the wooden forniture and the white and the effect of the green of the plants." she says analyzing everything, from the flor to the bedsheets.

"This is the bathroom." I say opening the door to her.
I see her eyes run to a corner to the other.
"Wow how built this apartment had an obsession for the color white." she says giggling.
"Yes." I say looking at the white tiles.
"As you have an obsession for the plants." she says stepping out.
"I had to make this feel like at home." I say referring to Australia and the beautiful plants there.
"You're right. You have an amazing eye for the style." she says this time seriously.
"Thank you. And this is another bedroom." I say opening the door in front of my bedroom door.
"Yeah it's kinda empty and I didn't touched it yet because I want to rent it." I say walking to the kitchen and check on the water that is boiling.
"What? Really?" she asks.
"Yeah, why not? I mean I need money and someone with split the bills can be so perfect to me." I say preparing the tea.
"If I just didn't move out I definitely move here.." she says.
"God what a shame! I would love it to have you as a roommate." I say.
"Right?!" she asks puffing.
It's would be so awesome to have her here.
"But if you have someone that is searching for a place..." I suggest.
"Oh I think I can find you someone. I have friends that are looking for. How this person has to be?" she asks while I give her cup of tea and then I make a coffee for me.
"The person has to be at my same age, tidy, responsable." I say.
"Okay, I'll talk to some friends and I'll let you know. How old are you?" She asks.
"Twenty one." I say and then her eyes goes wide.
"Me too! Okay, give me your number and I'll let you know before tomorrow." she says.
So se gives me her phone and I write down my number while she is sipping her tea.

𝙰/𝙽: HELLO MY PEOPLE!
I'm not going to take you here for long
because everything starts now.
So leave a comment, vote and run to
the next chapter!! Love ya🦋
-𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝒶