WHO ARE YOU, CHRISTOFER?

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2021 IamManuelll

Book Cover Layout by: Jae Manuel (IamManuelll)

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

This book contains serious themes such as, but not limited to Dissociative Identity Disorder or Split-Personality Disorder. It is a mental health condition. Someone with DID has multiple, distinct personalities. The various identities control a person's behavior at different times. Remember that this is a work of fiction and facts about the condition might be merely myths and exaggerations. It is best not to dwell on it.

Thank you so much for giving this a chance! 

I have waited so long for myself to share this with you all. I hope you like it. Feel free to comment your reactions, suggestions, questions, etc. Voting is also highly appreciated. You may also share this to your friends, and fellow Wattpad readers. If you wish to say something about it on social media, don't forget to tag me so I can also see it:)

Facebook: Jae Manuel

Twitter: IamManuelll

Instagram: emanjabs

Tiktok: Louisejaboneta

Stay safe, God bless and enjoy reading!