xvi.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

WEDNESDAY.
// 7:50 AM

━━"GOOD MORNING BAKUGOU!" YOU CHIRPED ENTERING the classroom, greeting the explosive boy like usual.

Bakugou grunted, rolling his eyes.

"Morning shithead." He said quietly, a small blush adoring his cheeks but his arms covered them.

You gasped before he saw your already sparkling eyes sparkle even more.

After these past weeks has the Bakugou Katsuki finally greeted you.

"Yaoyorozu! Yaoyorozu! Did you see that? Bakugou said good morning!" You squealed as the girl gave you a soft smile.

"You do greet him everyday don't you? Well done L/N." She sincerely complimented you.

"Mina mina! Did you see? He said good morning!" You turned to the pink-haired (alien) girl.

"Yes I did!! Good job~!" She exclaims.

"Jirou Jirou! You saw right? He said good morning!"

"You are the only girl in this class to bravely face Bakugou-kun." She replies, smiling.

"Hagakure Hagakure-"

"OI SHUT UP DUMBASS." Bakugou yelled, making Iida scold at the boy too.

You only sat beside him, grinning widely while doing a happy dance inside your head.

You couldn't help it though.

Your happiness was too extreme to the point you radiated it to the entire classroom making them have second thoughts of your quirk.

Bakugou scowled.

But in the inside, oh boy was he damn proud of himself.

First because he was able to finally greet you back without making an embarassment of himself.

And second because he made your smile twice larger than usual.

"You better greet me back everyday now Bakugou!"

He clicked his tongue. "Whatever.."

"Oh! By the way! Did you guys watched the news last night?" You asked to the fully packed class.

This caught everyone's attention.

Hagakure was the first to react. "I did! For a second, the entire class on-- But I didn't stand out at all though.."

"All the channels were featuring that news, huh." Kaminari proudly says, with his hands behind him.

"It can't be helped." Says Jirou who was playing with her earjacks. "The hero course of UA was attacked."

"What would've happened if the teachers didn't come?" Sero rows a brow as he slouched on his desk.