xlxi.

A/N: So first of all, I don't remember when their hero exams were hehe- second of all, I'M SO SORRY FOR LAST CHAPTER & FOR WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO READ BUT I PROMISE IT'LL BE A SUPER PLUS ULTRA HAPPY ENDING:(

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

THURSDAY.
// 5:00 PM

━━SLAMMING THE DORM'S DOOR OPEN, BAKUGOU stomped his way to his room.

You shot your head towards him and smiled. "Katsu-"

But you stopped midway when you saw the look on his face.

You swore you could feel your heart squeeze.

Worried, Kirishima rushed to you. "L/N? Anything wrong?"

It may have been normal to other people,

But to someone like you who spends almost all day with Bakugou and noticing small things about him would make you see the difference.

What your boyfriend's look that he wore on his face wasn't just anger.

It showed jealousy and sorrow too.

"Yo, L/N-chan?" Kiri slightly nudges your shoulder, cutting your train of thoughts.

"Oh! Sorry. Yeah, I'm alright! I'll go check on Katsuki, he seems off again."

"You go L/N! Before he throws a fit again!" Mina laughs as she pumped her fist into the air.

Bidding them a farewell, you then hastily headed to your boyfriend's room.

Knocking the door, you called him but there was no response.

"Hey Katsuki, what's wrong?" You asked a little louder.

A few moments later, he responded.

"I saw you with the bastard a while ago." His muffled voice was behind the door.

"Oh, yeah. We met up just for a few minutes-"

Until the door opened showing both an angry and sad Bakugou.

"The dickhead told me you were the one who asked to meet with him." He grumpily mumbles.

Although it was obvious that it was a lie.

Because honestly, why would you meet up with someone as pain in the ass as Akihiko anyway.

Yes. He clearly had nothing to worry about-

"I did. I asked him if he was free." You straightforwardly replied.

And that made Bakugou's eyes widen, catching him off guard.

"What?" His voice cracked, slowly feeling anger boiling in him.

That was when you thought he misunderstood something by the look on his face and how he sounds.

"Oh wait! But hear me out, see I just wanted to-"

"Why didn't you tell me?" He raised his tone.

The fact that you didn't bring up Akihiko when he asked if you were busy yesterday bothered him.

It bothered him a lot.

His ember eyes pierced right through your soul, giving you slight goosebumps.

"I didn't tell you because I knew you'd get angry and wouldn't let me talk to him-"

"EXACTLY! I'm your fucking boyfriend Y/N- And the fact that you met up with the bastard who obviously had... had feelings for you- IT FUCKING SUCKS." He shouts.