xxv.

A/N: I skipped the pool scene btw

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

MONDAY.
// 7:00 PM

━━━"WAH~ I FEEL LIKE MY WHOLE BODY'S GONNA collapse any second now.." You whined.

You and your other classmates, along with Class 1-B and your advisers, are on a training camp.

The veteran team, Wild, Wild, Pussy Cats, were also there to assist since two classes are hard to look after.

Today was the first day yet a challenge already occured.

There were monsters created by the iconic group so you, along with the rest of your classmates, faced them.

All of you finished at 5:20 despite arriving at the 'bus stop' at 9:30 so everyone of you were at, and some, reached beyond their limits.

Although, everyone were treated with a nice and tasty meal brought to you by the heroes.

"Everyone meet up at the cafeteria after putting your bags in your shared rooms then bathe and go to sleep. We'll start for real tomorrow." Declares your homeroom teacher, Aizawa.

You stretched your limbs in agony and relief before turning to Bakugou.

Only to see him already carrying two bags. Yours in his hand, and his, worn on his back.

"Oi. Got your stupid bag for you, dipshit." He holds it out to you.

"Oh! I didn't even notice you there- Are you a magician or something?"

"What the fuck yeah no-"

"Because when I see you, everything around me seems to disappear~" You awkwardly winked, throwing finger guns at him.

Sero and Kaminari laughed hysterically.

Bakugou deadpanned but if you'd only have leaned closer, a tiny blush was on his cheeks.

Not before he masked it with anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT."

You giggled. "Kaminari taught me! And Sero told me that if I'd do it, it'd make them happy." You innocently smiled.

As their names were called, the thrilled pair stopped laughing and their mood dropped to zero.

"You fuckers..." Bakugou's voice stained menace as he shows his hand clenching into a fist.

" Bakugou's voice stained menace as he shows his hand clenching into a fist

. . .

After the small fight that Aizawa had to interfere and stop, you and the girls checked your room.

Futons were already there and some other few things.

Settling your bags, you clasped both of your hands together and grinned.