cinco

"Auntie Kayleigh auntie Evie will you come to cupcake decorating with me?"Leo asked his two aunties at breakfast. "Leo what do we say when we ask for something" Milly said before either of the girls could answer "please" he smiled showing the fact his front tooth was wobbly. "Of course we will" Kayleigh smiled. "Honestly your turning twenty one tomorrow and your going to a kids cupcake decorating class?" Dean asked the girl. "It's my duty as an auntie also remember that time you took me and Evie to ballet class and you had to join in you was past the age of twenty one then" she said defending herself. "Okay okay I didn't ask to be attacked" he said continuing to eat his toast. "Where's Mom and Dad?" Kayleigh asked her brother only just noticing the two empty seats at the breakfast. "Gone to sort something out for your birthday" he shrugged while feeding his little boy cornflakes.

"Kayleigh my tooth is wobbly" the four year old complained at his auntie as they walked to the kids club to decorate the cupcakes. "Aww baby it will come out soon and then the tooth fairy will come and pay you a visit" she smiled picking up the little boy and putting him on her hip.

jamesmaddison and 89 others liked this post kayleighgreenx spent the last day of being twenty in a cupcake decorating kids club with my nephew complaining about his wobbly tooth 🤣♥️ calgreen

kayleighgreenx spent the last day of being twenty in a cupcake decorating kids club with my nephew complaining about his wobbly tooth 🤣♥️ calgreen._ he takes after you when it comes to moaning about everything

jamesmaddison them cupcakes looked banging can't lie
kayleighgreenx honestly they give the kids club the best stuff they were class🤩

calgreen._ I want this kids bloody tooth out now it's getting on my nerves how much he goes on about it 😤
millygreenxox can you not slag our kid off in his aunt's instagram comments 😂

millygreenxox "auntie Kayleigh and Evie are the fun people on this holiday" direct quote from my four year old.
eviegreen15 what can we say
kayleighgreenx always knew we was the most entertaining but Leo has confirmed it

user4 Kayleigh in an apron? Every time you cook you say that you don't need one?!
kayleighgreenx they are pointless and I stand by that but kids club made us put them on 🤣

benchilwell seeing your birthday in will actually be fun. I'm thinking big countdown like NYE
kayleighgreenx eh I'm thinking more like we sit there countdown and cheers at midnight?
benchilwell my idea is way better ☹️
kayleighgreenx you wish😙

eviegreen15 I look clapped ahahahahaha
kayleighgreenx that's what you look like all the time....

"Why don't you invite Ben and his family to dinner tomorrow night for your birthday?" Kayleigh's mom asked her as she was sunbathing. "No no no get that idea out of your head right now"she said shutting her mom down "why not darling" she asked. "One we're not even boyfriend and girlfriend two dad will harass him three if Leo's tooth ain't out he will moan and who wants to sit and have a meal with a moaning four year old" she argued to his mom. "I'll just get Evie to invite them then" she smiled. "Fine I'll invite them just tell Dad dean and cal not to harass the poor boy" she sighed giving into her mom.

That evening they decided that they was going to have a meal from the takeaway van and sit on the beach to eat it. "You meeting lover boy for afters?" Milly asked her sister in law. "Yeah we are" she smiled confident in herself. "Fair play just make sure he doesn't moan about kids before you marry him" she laughed looking over to Callum. "He's a good dad you know that he just moans about everything" she smiled to milly who burst into laughter.

"Right next time you see me I'll be twenty one" Kayleigh announced to her mom and dad as they got to the hotel section of the complex. "Bye sweetie enjoy your night" her mom said kissing her daughters forehead. "At least your not in labour like 21 years ago" Simon said to his wife knowing she was upset she wouldn't get to see her daughter's birthday in with her.

"Hello beautiful" Ben smiled when they sat down at the table James and Ben has already sat down at with drinks waiting for the girls. "Hello" she smiled kissing his cheek. The four of them chatted for a while laughing at drunk videos of Evie that Kayleigh had on her phone. "Oh I forgot to ask you my mom wanted to know if you and your family want to come to my birthday meal tomorrow?" Before he even had chance to answer she carried on "I mean you don't have to and my nephew will probably be moaning about his wobbly tooth" she added. "I'll be there and so will james I don't know about my family but I will ask" he smiled and pecked her lips while Evie and James wasn't watching.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Ben,James and Evie screamed in the bar. "I'm 21" kayleigh cheered hugging her cousin. "Happy birthday beautiful" Ben said before kissing her passionately leaving James and Evie stood there with their jaws hanging. Neither Ben or Kayleigh was the type of person to kiss someone without meaning it so they kissing within 4 days of knowing each other showed how much they actually liked each other.

eviegreen15 and 75 others liked this post millygreenxox happy birthday to my gorgeous sister in law hope twenty one treats you well

millygreenxox happy birthday to my gorgeous sister in law hope twenty one treats you well. Thank you for being the best auntie to Leo we love you lots 💖

kayleighgreenx you don't understand how much I love you and Leo and I guess cals alright love you 💞

jamesmaddison and 132 others liked this post
eviegreen15 happy birthday to my midget of a cousin. i love every bit of you with all my heart thank you for putting up with me i love you more than words can explain 💖

kayleighgreenx I love you too Eves. So thankful I can call you my cousin and best friend I love you more than you think ♥️

heya
i know i said the updates would be at six however i will be on my ballet zoom call so hopefully now is good for you all
this chapter is probably my favourite so far i do say that all the time though.
pubs and restaurants are opening in england on the forth of july. what's your thoughts??
lots of love as always♥️