doce

It had been about two months since Kayleigh and Ben had seen each other and even with the distance their relationship was thriving. They would talk at any chance they got and sleep on FaceTime every time kayleigh didn't have a night shift.

It was currently a cold Friday night in October and Ben was on FaceTime to kayleigh while he was packing his clothes for the weekend he was spending in Manchester. Leicester was playing Manchester United in an away game so the couple decided this would be the perfect opportunity to have the weekend together.

"How would you feel if I posted a picture of us on Instagram?" Ben asked Kayleigh who was currently preparing for her night shift before her weekend off. "I wouldn't mind. I just don't want death threats" she said. The couple hadn't really ever discussed going public so the idea was a little bit scary to kayleigh although if Ben had taught her anything while she knew him it was that when you leave your comfort zone the best things happen.

"Well my thought is we get a nice picture tomorrow night and we post it" he said obviously already thinking his plan through. "Yeah yeah I'm up for that" kayleigh smiled. Around ten minutes later she ended the call and got into her car and drove to work.

The shift seemed to drag on forever for Kayleigh even though it was quite a busy shifts. Friday nights always were, their would be kids from sleepovers who had swallowed marbles or got their arm stuck in beds. Kayleigh loved her job as she never knew what to expect. She was lucky in the fact that she hadn't seen anything too traumatic so far in her career.

Ben was as interested in Kayleighs career as his own. When she got home from work he would usually be on his way to training so they would always call and she would tell him about her experiences of that might. He thought she was the most caring person he ever knew and her job proved that. He couldn't believe how head over heels he was for a girl who he met in a holiday resort.

It was three pm the next day and a very tired kayleigh who was running off six hours sleep and Evie arrived at the old Trafford ground. Ben had arranged for the two girls to sit in the box with the rest of the 'wags'. "Hey were on Ben Chilwells guest list" Kayleigh asked the man as she approached the entrance that Ben told her to go to. "What's your names?" The man asked politely while pulling out a clipboard. "Kayleigh and Evie green" kayleigh smiled as the man scanned the list for their names "yeah in you go second room on your left" the tall man said opening the door for the two young girls.

kayliegh
good luck for the game. Me and eves are watching you don't worry also prove the boy who i sat next too in year nine maths who told me man United was the best team in the world  thanks in advance I'm going to message him the final score out of the blue xoxo

ben♥️
how have i ended up  with you and I'll try my best. thank you for supporting me and next time I'll have you in a Leicester top xx

"Hey you must be Bens girlfriend" a woman's voice spoke causing Evie and Kayleigh to turn around to be greeted with a tall brunette lady with a small blonde boy on her hip. Evie instantly knew who it was and Kayleigh recognised her from I'm a celebrity a couple of years ago. "Yeah I'm kayleigh and this is my cousin Evie it's lovely to meet you" Kayleigh smiled pushing all her nerves down. "I'm Becky it's a pleasure to meet you" the lady smiled pulling the girls into a hug. The three of them and the four ki
"Is this your first match watching him?" Becky asked Kayleigh. "Yeah I'm a children's nurse so I'm usually at work checking the scores on the sly" she laughed slightly "bless you! It's the most unbelievable feeling in the world watching them" Becky added.

As the full time whistle was blown smiles spread across the whole of the teams face as well as their friends and family due to the 2-1 win the boys earned. What Becky said about it being a feeling that you can't describe was true for Kayleigh. Seeing someone she loved doing something he loved made her realise how in love with him she actually was. As much as she did like watching him play she was more excited to kiss her boyfriend after two and a half months.

"Hello beautiful" Ben said after kissing his girlfriend who impatiently ran up to him as soon as she saw him. "Hello I don't think you know how much I've missed you" she smiled brightly before kissing him again. "Right so you acting like you know me kay?" A familiar voice causing Kayleigh to turn round rolling her eyes at James. "Come here" she said pulling him into a friendly hug.

Ben Kayleigh Evie and James spent the night celebrating the boys win in Evie and Kayleighs favourite bar. It was on the strip in Manchester and it was the bar that Kayleigh and Evie had countless amounts of stories about James and Ben sat there in pure shock at how rebellious Kayleigh used to be.

"There was this one time we was both seventeen weren't we kayleigh?" Evie asked a little too drunk to remember the details of the story. "If it's the ID one then yeah" Kayleigh laughed at her cousin. "So basically Kayleigh always kept her previsional licence in her phone case and she forgot to take it out so we both got turned away when he saw her real ID" Evie laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world. "It's not even that funny" Kayleigh laughed. "Nah I'm with Evie it's the most stupid thing I've ever heard" Ben teased his girlfriend. "Don't day that if you want to get some tonight" James laughed at his best friend "yeah he's not getting some when my parents bedroom backs onto my bed" Kayleigh said denying the idea immediately. "Could always come back to the club hotel" James said thinking it was the funniest thing ever seeing Kayleigh getting wound up over the couples sex life. "Nah were going back to kays" Ben said sipping his beer.

madders and 539,295 others liked this post benchilwell Meet the missus🤩 kayleighgreenx

benchilwell Meet the missus🤩 kayleighgreenx

user1 good win today

user2 she's so pretty xx

kayleighgreenx wow that boys fit🥵
benchilwell you could have rolled over and told me that....

user4 their in bed together already.

user5 she is a lucky lady

eviegreen15 my cousin everyone that's my cousin😍
kayleighgreenx I love youuuuuuu xxx

madders photo credits don't exist 🤷🏼‍♂️
benchilwell let kay have her moment james

lcfc newest member to the Leicester city family 💙

calgreen._ treat her right mate👊🏻

millygreenxox cutiesss

user7 good looking couple

user8 didn't think it was possible but he's punching a bit.

"How you feeling about it all?" Ben asked the brunette next to him who was scrolling through his phone looking at the comments on his post. "I feel better than I though I would of" kayleigh smiled at her boyfriend. "I wish it could be like this all the time" he mumbled as she snuggled into his chest him kissing her forehead. "So do I but I don't want to talk about saying goodbye I just want to enjoy you while I have you here" she smiled before snuggling even more into his chest with her boyfriend playing with her hair.

heya
sorry about no update yesterday,i completely forgot to be honest. and I'm also sorry this update is later than expected, my dance class ran over a bit lol. anyway after all that the chapter is here and our babies are reunited. hope you enjoyed let me know what you thought
lots of love as always ♥️