ocho

Kayleigh was an hour and a half into her two and a half hour drive to Leicester when she stopped off at the service station to get a drink and go to the toilet.

"You've got a lovely tan have you just got back of holiday?" the small old lady serving Kayleigh in WHSmith asked. "Yeah I got back from Spain yesterday"she smiled. "Where are you off to now?" She asked while scanning Kayleighs bag of crisps through. "This might sound crazy but I'm going to surprise a boy I've known two weeks who lives nearly three hours away" kayleigh half laughed making the lady smile. "It's the maddest thing I've ever done and I don't know why I'm doing it I miss the boy" Kayleigh opened up to the complete stranger. "That's what love does to you sweetie" the older lady said scanning Kayleighs Doritos through the scanner. "I don't know if I love him I just can't be apart from him it hurts" she smiled. "Well your doing the right thing" the lady smiled. "Your following your heart as long as you do that everything will work out" the lady advised the younger woman. "Thank you have a great night" Kayleigh said picking up the bag. "Good luck with that boy he's lucky to have you" the lady smiled as Kayleigh walked away.

"Evie I don't know if this is a good idea like what if he turns me away maybe I should come home" Kayleigh panicked to her cousin as she pulled up to Bens house. "Kayleigh you have not drove two and a half hours to turn back around and he will not turn you away. Now get in that house and get your man" Evie instructed her cousin through the phone.

Kayleigh knocked the door and took a deep breath as she heard Bens footsteps come to the door. "Alright" he said opening the door not looking up from his phone and already walking back to the living room. "have you heard of kayleigh I haven't heard off her since like six" he said still not looking up. By this point Kayleigh was already in the living room taking her converse off. "Maybe that's because I was driving here" Kayleigh said while untying her laces. "Wait what?" He said running over. "What are you doing here?" He asked after kissing her lips softly. "It hurt to much not being with you and I can't do it next Tuesday so I'm here till Saturday night" she smiled. "We've got five days and they are going to be the best five days of your life" he smiled still slightly overwhelmed by the girl driving over two hours to see him.

"I would say we'd go out tonight but you look shattered do you want to head to bed?" Ben asked the girl who was still taking in how big Bens house was and how a twenty three year old man would keep it so clean. "We can talk for a bit if that's okay" she smiled at the boy.

"How do you keep this place so clean my student accommodation was a tip" she laughed slightly. "My mom comes once every two weeks to help me" he said pouring himself a glass of water. "Aww you really are a mommy's boy" she teased while propping herself on the counter next to where he was making himself a drink. "Yeah I am but at the same time she won't be coming in the next five days" he said wrapping his hands around her waist. "Really why's that?" She asked pretending to be clueless. " because I want you all to myself" he said before kissing the girl in front of him.

"Good morning beautiful" Ben spoke softly in his croaky morning voice as he felt Kayleigh try and shuffle out of his grip. "Good morning" she said with her croaky morning voice shining through. "How did you sleep?" Ben asked the girl "i slept good" she smiled as she rolled over to face Ben. "I'm so glad your here" he smiled while tucking her hair behind her ear. "Yeah so am I" she smiled slightly before Ben crashed his lips into hers.

"What are you doing today?" Kayleigh asked Ben while getting out of the bed they shared the night before. "I have training in half an hour until eleven and then I'm all yours" he said while putting a shirt on. "Half an hour shouldn't you be there by now" kayleigh said stressing at the thought of someone being late.

Kayleigh was the type of person who had to be dead on time. She didn't like being early because it made the person who she was meeting feel late. But she couldn't be late because she hated the idea of someone waiting for her.

"Nah James is picking me up in ten" he said not even fazed at the idea of being late. "Anyway what are you doing while I'm at training?" He asked Kayleigh as her hugged her from behind kissing her neck. "Probably facetime Evie and get ready" she smiled slightly while tilting her face up to kiss him. "I'm taking you on a date later" he said after the short kiss. "Where to?" She asked with his face still nuzzled into his neck. "Just wait" he said as she turned around to face her. "What do I wear?" She asked. "Go casual" he smiled back. "Okay you are going to be late so go" she smiled ushering him to leave. "Wait one last thing" he smirked walking back up to kayleigh who looked confused. "What could you poss-" kayleigh started before Ben smashing his lips into hers before smiling and running down the stairs.

"Hello hello hello" Kayleigh smiled to Evie and milly who was on a facetime call with her. "Hey" evie smiled. "Alright girls" milly said. "How's lover boy?" Milly asked about Ben using the nickname she has sort of given him. "He's good currently at training but we're going on a date later" she smiled standing up going to get a hairbrush. "Ooo nice where?" Evie asked. "I don't know all he told me was to dress casual" Kayleigh said sitting back down. "Did you sleep with him?" Milly abruptly asked. "No i slept in the same bed as him but we spooned that was about it" she asked confused. "Did his PP rub against you?" Evie asked intreaged. "No I didn't and even if I did do you think I'd tell you?" Kayleigh said shocked at how interested the girls was about her sex life.

madders and 527,932 others liked this post benchilwell first training session since the holiday we backkkkk💦💯

benchilwell first training session since the holiday we backkkkk💦💯

user1 where did you go on holiday

user2 come to Chelsea

user4 you was at the same place as me on holiday

madders I get it don't post the picture of me and you like I did...
benchilwell don't really want to be associated with you mate 🤣

eviegreen15 footballer vibes 💦💙🤪🥳🧊
kayleighgreenx sometimes you can be the most annoying person I've ever met.
benchilwell she said it not me

kayleighgreenx wait is that the boy who left me at eight this morning to go to training???
benchilwell wait is that the girl who drove two and a half hours to see me....

user6 what's the deal with that girl

user8 she is fit tbf mate

user9 she better not affect his game.

heya
hope your all doing well and i hope you enjoyed this chapter. it's a bit of a cute one in my opinion. also we've had someone come to our house for the first time(in our social bubble) it's my brothers best friend and i can't lie i really missed him. also albion v brentford tonight so a big game for us. lots of love as always ♥️