MJ plz don't kill me

Wrath_the_Furious

MJ: I can't wait to do this, it'll be beautiful!

*sighs* Why is it always about hair?

Shao May: *strokes May's hair apologetically*

MJ: Because it's fun! So, Wrath gave you a choice. Do you want to turn yourself into a cauliflower?

Of course not! Why would I?! This is stupid on SO many levels!

MJ: Aw come on! It'll be fun! Besides, you look adorable in anything.

. . . You really think so?

Shao May: *nodds with a smile*

MJ: I KNOW so! 

*smiles* Thank you, MJ!

MJ: *smiles back* You're welcome, May. So?

*sighs* Fine, whatever.

Shao May: *grins*

MJ: *grins* YAAAAYYY! This is going to be epic! *Runs to the store to buy green and white hair dye, hair spray and an afro comb*

*wonders* Do I really want to turn into a cauliflower?

Shao may: ?_?

I mean, what if my hair stays like that forever?

Ehhh...! NO! NOPE! Noppity nope nope! Hell to the freaking no!

MJ: *barges in* 

AARGGHH!

MJ: I'M BAAAACK! *sets the HUGE bag full of hair products on the table* I'm SOOO excited for this! You're gonna look wonderful! I didn't know how much hair dye we were gonna need so I bought all the white and green the store had!

Shao May: :0

*eyes widen* Oh, shit! MJ, I--

MJ: I am totally broke now, but this will be worth it! *puts on rubber golves* Oh, Mayyy~

*gulps nervously* M-MJ, I...I changed my mind...

MJ: HAHAHAHAHAH!! Come over here, ya silly goose!

Shao May: ...

...

MJ: *frowns* Wait, you're serious...?

I-I don't want to turn myself into a cauliflower... I mean seriously, look at me. I already look like an old rocker...

MJ: . . .

. . .

Shao May: . . .

*crickets* 

MJ: *fumes in anger* Girl... By the time, I'm done with you, you'll be better off dead.

*chuckles nervously and sweat drops* 

... S-Sorry...?

MJ: *explodes* HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME, MAY!!! 

Shao May: *runs off* ARRRGHHH!!!

MJ: I WASTED THE REST OF MY SAVINGS FOR YOU! AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS "SORRY"??!! YOU'RE GONNA BE  "SORRY"!!!

Bye, guys! S-See you next chapter (that is, if she doesn't kill me before then...) Don't forget to ask more questions and request more dares to keep the weirdness goin-- aAAHH! MJ! WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME WITH A PAPER FAN?

MJ: *continues to chase after her with the paper fan* MAY CHANG! GET YOUR PALM TREE ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!

Oops-- GOTTA RUN! BYE! *runs for the hills* SHAO MAY! WAIT FOR MEEE!!