Chapter 8

Nova

"So what do you two want to do today since it's you're last day?" Anabelle asked and I sighed, I don't feel like seeing Ethan again, but I have to.That kiss from yesterday was so amazing and it wasn't apart of the act.

But it's business, so I should get over my little crush and get on with life-when we land in New York then I have hard work ahead.

"You okay?" I snapped out of the daydream.

"Oh,yeah-Ethan and I are going through a rough patch," I shook my head, that sounds great for an excuse.

"Oh,deary-I can see that he loves you very much, rough patches come and go, you'll see everything will be alright."I nodded and just then Ethan came into the kitchen.He kissed me hello like he's done this past week. I felt a flutter in my stomach but I ignored it because like I said, I need to live in real life and not think that he feels anything he made that absolutely clear.

"Hi darling," He said, I nodded

"Hi, so what are we going to do today, .since we have nothing planned," I asked with my fake smile plastered on.

He looked at his watch and nodded, like I was just bugging him, oh how I can't wait for tomorrow when we fly back and I can have some peace back at home and I never have to see him again. He smiled and I could see it was a small smile that was barely there.

"We can go and do some sightseeing if you want?" He asked, actually I wasn't in the mood to see this beautiful city-thank you Ethan Hawk for ruining my mood.

"No, I think I'd rather go somewhere to eat since it's almost lunch first and then maybe afterward we can go," He nodded but not before he glared at me for daring to go against his decision.

Just another day I need to survive, I kept chanting this in my mind.

"You two have fun, I'm going swimming and then to the art gallery down the street, so if I'm not here when you get back I'll be back soon or you can come join me", She said while we walked to the front door, I waved at her .

"What was that back there?" Ethan whisper-yelled at me, I shook my head.

"I was trying to look more realistic then some girlfriend that does what her boyfriend says all the time, I really pity the poor girl that's going to be your girlfriend in the future."His face dropped.

"And why would that be?" He asked with slight anger in his voice, it's not the best idea to get into a fight of words with a lawyer but I wasn't some stupid girl that is just going to keep her mouth shut.

"You're so cold, things have to go your way and you order me around like I'm your property-you should think about someone else then yourself" I huffed at him, he gave me a bitter laugh.

"I paid you to be my girlfriend this means you do as I say,you're my responsibility until you're back on that plane-remember what I told you yesterday, this is only some  act," He was turning bright red, I could swear he was about to blow up but why not set a fire while I have the chance, I could already see the smoke coming out of his ears.

"You know what, you can deduct today from the money you're going to pay me because I'm going without you to the places I want to go,"

"Where are you going?" He screamed at me, I ignored him and continued to march away from him, yeah I thought he wouldn't come after me, and I was right.I walked towards a small bistro, they looked alike to those in New York but I guess here you get it fresh, and truly Italian.