Chapter 1: The Note

Okay, this is my first fanfic so if it is bad pls tell me so I can try to make it better. Also, I did not put the evil organization's name because I don't have one, now I do, so if you have any evil organization name can you tell me pls? And lastly, I just wanted to say I will not promise a lot of updates. Well here comes the first chapter.

Ben's Pov:

We were back at Spy School after finally defeating Ms. E. I was ready to sleep a whole week, but a bullet came through my window. I was about to look for someone below my window but I saw something that grabbed my attention: there was a note made by a computer attached to the bullet.  And what I saw made me freeze, the note said: Hi Ben, we just captured Cyrus Hale and he is badly injured, so, anyways, we will proceed to destroy spy school with the bomb our mole Seth Ramsey placed and will explode in T minus 20 minutes, we will not tell you where the bomb is, but, see you, no, not really, you will be blown to pieces in 20 minutes, so, bye-bye, from Oppression. I couldn't believe it, Seth Ramsey was a 5th-year student with straight A's, but apparently he was a mole, so that explained why he had gone to "his parent's house" 2 hours ago. But what surprised me the most was that they had captured Cyrus. So I did the only normal thing, I went to get Erica.
I was about to knock on her door when she said "Ben, come in"
"H-How?" I stammered
"Ben, I'm a spy, it's my job to know things" she replied, "anyways, why are you here?"
"Someone shot a bullet into my room and this was attached," I said as I showed her the note
When she read the note, she dropped to the floor and started to cry, so I limited myself to hug her and try to comfort her
"Don't worry, we will rescue Cyrus" I said "But first I think we should tell Your mom, dad, and the gang"
"Okay, I understand my mom and dad, but why Mike, Zoe, Chip, and Jawa?"
"Because we are going in a new mission," I said with real confidence.
 And she smiled, but it quickly went away,  "We don't even know where he is," She said
"Well, maybe someone will know" I replied.
"Okay, let's go!"         

Erica's POV                                                                                                                                                                               

We went to the principal's office, well, actually I went because of 2 reasons
1) The principal hated Ben with pure hatred
2) He wouldn't say no to me for I am the best spy in training and have great spy parents

I got to the principal's office (actually broom closet because Ben destroyed his old office) and said
"Call Mike, Zoe, Chip, and Jawa right now!"
"Y-Yes," he answered fearfully like I hoped, and then spoke to the megaphone"Is this thing on?   Zoe Zibbel, Michael Brezinski, Jawareal O'Shea, and Chip Schacter come to my office right now!"
Meanwhile, I called my parents and told them "Come to the Idiot's office ASAP!" "Okay," they answered.
Just then Ben came with the gang, and 2 minutes later came my parents
"What happens, sweetie?" My mom asked with slight concern in her voice
"Someone shot a bullet in Ben's room and this was attached to it," I said as I handed her the note.                                                                                                                                                                                            

She read it out loud and when she finished, there were different reactions. My mom just stood there frozen, my dad fell unconscious, Mike dropped his taco, Zoe, Chip, and Jawa just started asking questions.